Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He loves this club so much and we love him back, but he's being treat like shit by management. He's a maverick, a genius and easily the most talented I've seen at SJP. It's just so, so sad to see this happening. :(

What's interesting though is that he's not only shown his contempt for Pardew, but he's questioned Ashley's motives as well. Pretty much suggests that Pardew's arse licking will see him still in a job next season.

@ScottForbes86: "I'm hurting because everything is here – the supporters are the best. The stadium's amazing..." #NUFC #Hatem

@ScottForbes86: "... the city's good, everybody loves football, there's passion, everything is here." #NUFC #Hatem

He's Keegan esque in the way he talks

Everytime Keegan is mentioned in this thread i just think what he would have done with him.  :(

He'll not play for the club again. He'll be moved on in the summer regardless of who is manager.

That's the whack. Done.

I'm glad his silence hasn't been bought though. Shows he's got some principles.

hatem's not really been disrespectful to pardew in any of his quotes, he's just put his point across. no need for the club to be p*ssed off.

Yeah, apart from they don't allow interviews with anyone unless they pay or some shit.

@ScottForbes86: "I'm hurting because everything is here – the supporters are the best. The stadium's amazing..." #NUFC #Hatem

@ScottForbes86: "... the city's good, everybody loves football, there's passion, everything is here." #NUFC #Hatem

He's Keegan esque in the way he talks

:sadnod:

I get frustrated when you hear the like of John Anderson and Mick Lowes go on about how Ben Arfa's teammates don't trust him but we only have Pardew's word abut that and I think if it is true, that no other manager would have put it into the public domain.  Were the players complaining when he was getting assists and scoring goals?  What is their excuse when they concede 3 or 4 and Ben Arfa is not playing.

His comments on Cabaye are interesting as well.  As has been reported previously, it is obvious that Cabaye "managed" the dressing room and now without his influence, Pardew is getting found out.

hatem's not really been disrespectful to pardew in any of his quotes, he's just put his point across. no need for the club to be pissed off.

going behind the clubs back for unsanctioned interviews with every single paper doesn't go down well with normal clubs let alone one like nufc which doesn't like the media in the slightest.

Aye, tbh I think I underestimated the influence Cabaye actually had on the dressing room.

That still being said - losing a player and it having an effect is allowed, like. Losing a player and going on a run like we have, however, is still abhorrent.

He'll not play for the club again. He'll be moved on in the summer regardless of who is manager.

That's the whack. Done.

I'm glad his silence hasn't been bought though. Shows he's got some principles.

Absolutely. :thup:

Too easy to stay silent so as to not rock the boat in his position. The boat needs rocking, in fact it needs a fucking great big torpedo firing straight through the middle of the fucker, salvage the wreckage, burn it then shoot it to the fucking Moon. 

Guest diddimz

Its amazing that he mentions he's been sent to train with the reserves as well, seriously how can pardew be so fucking clueless, only at our club would this happen.

I get frustrated when you hear the like of John Anderson and Mick Lowes go on about how Ben Arfa's teammates don't trust him but we only have Pardew's word abut that and I think if it is true, that no other manager would have put it into the public domain.  Were the players complaining when he was getting assists and scoring goals?  What is their excuse when they concede 3 or 4 and Ben Arfa is not playing.

His comments on Cabaye are interesting as well.  As has been reported previously, it is obvious that Cabaye "managed" the dressing room and now without his influence, Pardew is getting found out.

Cabaye's best form came when he knew he was playing for a move. Remy and Debuchy are no different. Ben Arfa bless him just doesn't know how to toe the line otherwise he could have done the same under a manager with half a clue about modern football.

That's the whack. Done.

bingo.

The frustration is if our fanbase were more united we'd have a lot of control over Ashley's decisions. He gets away with this stuff only because he thinks he can without it coming back on him. This whole "Ashley doesnt care" thing is a bluff, he uses it to keep control. His actions & whole persona are not that of someone who doesnt care.