Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I get frustrated when you hear the like of John Anderson and Mick Lowes go on about how Ben Arfa's teammates don't trust him but we only have Pardew's word abut that and I think if it is true, that no other manager would have put it into the public domain.  Were the players complaining when he was getting assists and scoring goals?  What is their excuse when they concede 3 or 4 and Ben Arfa is not playing.

His comments on Cabaye are interesting as well.  As has been reported previously, it is obvious that Cabaye "managed" the dressing room and now without his influence, Pardew is getting found out.

If it's true then some of our players must be proper snide cunts. I don't like some people at work but I can't fucking ask the bosses to tell them not to come in.

You know who'll dislike him too, the likes of Elliot and Gosling who know if a new manager with a brain cell comes in, they'll be laughed out of the Premier League.

He'll not play for the club again. He'll be moved on in the summer regardless of who is manager.

That's the whack. Done.

bingo.

The frustration is if our fanbase were more united we'd have a lot of control over Ashley's decisions. He gets away with this stuff only because he thinks he can without it coming back on him. This whole "Ashley doesnt care" thing is a bluff, he uses it to keep control. His actions & whole persona are not that of someone who doesnt care.

I highly doubt even a completely united fanbase (which is unlikely at the best of times) it would make that much difference. He's never going to start basing decisions on what the crowd want it will be based on £££ nothing more nothing less.

Fucking great of Ben Arfa to request the interview and speak with such heart-warming honesty. Makes a massive change from the usual coached and clicheed bollocks we hear from Al Pards and his entourage. The comparisons with Keegan are spot on. Two people who understand that football is about happiness and love. That is a recurring theme when people of that calibre speak about the beautiful game. It is the very reason Ben Arfa has become such a talented player - his attitude to the game. With all the over-coaching and over-analyzing of everything nowadays, this kind of attitude and skill is such a precious little treasure. We have one of our own. Let's hope he's still here next season with a new manager in charge.

Go fuck yourself Pardew.

Guest neesy111

Fucking love out like this. It'll be the biggest travesty I've seen in my time as a Newcastle United fan if we ship Hatem out and stick with the inept cunt we call a manager.

Ohh, I remember the last time this happened.  Souness v Bellamy, that went well.

f***ing love out like this. It'll be the biggest travesty I've seen in my time as a Newcastle United fan if we ship Hatem out and stick with the inept c*** we call a manager.

Ohh, I remember the last time this happened.  Souness v Bellamy, that went well.

That :anguish:

He'll not play for the club again. He'll be moved on in the summer regardless of who is manager.

That's the whack. Done.

bingo.

The frustration is if our fanbase were more united we'd have a lot of control over Ashley's decisions. He gets away with this stuff only because he thinks he can without it coming back on him. This whole "Ashley doesnt care" thing is a bluff, he uses it to keep control. His actions & whole persona are not that of someone who doesnt care.

I highly doubt even a completely united fanbase (which is unlikely at the best of times) it would make that much difference. He's never going to start basing decisions on what the crowd want it will be based on £££ nothing more nothing less.

Logic like that is why he is where he is. "We can't really do anything".

The fans clearly affect the team & the teams performance controls the worth of Mike Ashleys asset. Why do you think they continually try to keep fans onside?

I think he knows the majority of fans adore him, Stoke away was the perfect example: Chanted for non-stop until he was brought off the bench and then cheered off the pitch at the end of the game despite not doing much due to injury while every other player was booed off. It makes me so angry that we don't get to see such a talented player play for our club because we're stuck with a League One manager with a track record of not being able to spot or play players who have an ounce of talent.

If he's gonna be offloaded in the summer, hopefully teams will be put off signing him on a permanent deal and just look for a loan deal.

You have to think Pardew will be gone early next season when we are hovering near/in the bottom 3 and you would hope any new manager would want him to stick around.

Should Ben Arfa leave (which is looking to be the case unfortunately), hope he succeeds at whichever club he goes, just to, once and for all, show up Pardew for being the c*** and fraud that he is. Most of the media seem to have forgotten the Tevez/Mascherano situation - look where they are now under managers who are not Pardew...

That's the whack. Done.

bingo.

The fans clearly affect the team & the teams performance controls the worth of Mike Ashleys asset. Why do you think they continually try to keep fans onside?

Season ticket sales, and most of that is centered around price rather than any attempt to keep the fans onside.

If he's gonna be offloaded in the summer, hopefully teams will be put off signing him on a permanent deal and just look for a loan deal.

You have to think Pardew will be gone early next season when we are hovering near/in the bottom 3 and you would hope any new manager would want him to stick around.

same difference his contracts up at the end of next season anyway and I thought it was clear by now the managers opinion is irrelevant to whats done with transfers in and out

same difference his contracts up at the end of next season anyway and I thought it was clear by now the managers opinion is irrelevant to whats done with transfers in and out

Unless he endorses it.

If a new manager came in and wanted him to stay or had a say in whether he could stay or not, it sounds clear from the interview quotes he would be

open to staying for whatever crazy reason.

He deserves so much better than this.

That's the whack. Done.

bingo.

Season ticket sales, and most of that is centered around price rather than any attempt to keep the fans onside.

Well thats still keeping fans onside isn't it? You can't say hes not worried about fan opinion, yet really wants to sell season tickets.

Anyway beyond that you an go back to the Keegan trial when it came out that they lied to us. The stadium renaming was explained away as much as possible to be for the club. They changed it back with Wonga to get people onside about that. The accounts are constantly used to keep the fanbase happy. Pardew is quite clearly continually lowering expectation, excusing Ashley & trying to keep fans onside.

Its all over the place. Yet people still come out with "He doesnt care about the fans". If he didn't we'd not have heard half the BS we've had to.

If a new manager came in and wanted him to stay or had a say in whether he could stay or not, it sounds clear from the interview quotes he would be

open to staying for whatever crazy reason.

He deserves so much better than this.

whomevers in charge won't have a say we all know this. Even if its a new manager (which I consider very unlikely) it will be some guy who will be grateful for the job and will just go along with ashleys decisions.