Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Man ... I called that Everton move ages ago. From the view point that it would be the most painful place he could end up, as far as we are concerned anyway. He will be in their first team, and we will have to watch him tear it up every week. Martinez would give him so much confidence, and is calm and mature enough to deal with his short comings.

If that happens I can pretty much guarantee it will end up with Pardew being sacked. The combination of Ben Arfa performing for Everton, while we have to watch putrid football every week would be the end for him, as the fans would be absolutely seething.

Man ... I called that Everton move ages ago. From the view point that it would be the most painful place he could end up, as far as we are concerned anyway. He will be in their first team, and we will have to watch him tear it up every week. Martinez would give him so much confidence, and is calm and mature enough to deal with his short comings.

If that happens I can pretty much guarantee it will end up with Pardew being sacked. The combination of Ben Arfa performing for Everton, while we have to watch putrid football every week would be the end for him, as the fans would be absolutely seething.

Well done you.

Also, we would have to end Neil and 1878 if that happened ... no Everton fans should be permitted on here should that come to pass. It would be the most disgustingly fortunate year for Everton, and just too damn much to bear.

Well done you.

I do feel I'm really underrated on here. Thanks for the appreciation.

:aww:

Hope if he goes it's abroad. Don't want to see someone like Everton get the best out of him :(

Saying that if he moved to Everton and was class it would show up Pardew as the clueless idiot he really is.

If HBA leaves I really want him to stay in the league now, seeing him perform every week would be class.

I used to feel this way, but it might be too annoying.

Imagine that Everton front four of Lukaku, Mirallas, Barkley and Ben Arfa.

Unbearable man.

I don't want him moving to Everton or any Prem club and tearing the league up only then to have Pardew sacked. If he was to move there, I'm praying he gets a hattrick against us at SJP, doesn't celebrate out of respect to his former loyal fans only to go on a Ketsbaia like celebration infront of the cunt in the dugout!

The way I see it if he was to go to another prem team and do well as depressing as it would be it would be constantly sticking the knife into Pardew. It would show him up for the failure he is.

I am sure he would somehow find an excuse for his failure (or would make one up)

If HBA leaves I really want him to stay in the league now, seeing him perform every week would be class.

Unbearable man.

That front four would be terrifying, all players I'd love in our team.

Unbearable man.

:sweetjesus:

Ben Arfa would be a great signing for us, especially at the knocked down fee talked about.

Think I'll wait for a better source than the Surrey Mirror before I get too excited though. Also seems like the Atsu deal is back on now so that might change things. Personally, I think we need another midfielder and a striker even if we get Atsu.