Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Warehouse guy still on radio silence due to Cinema... I'm about to play footy for an hour... Hopefully have an update 10pm...

#hope :lol:

When I said 11-12 he said no problem

Ok... Just finished footy and no message yet so must be watching some 3hr epic... :lol:

After the Bolton goal, for which he dribbled from his own half, Pardew spoke of an “unbelievable talent” of “gold dust” and “magic”. The spell, however, has gone. Pardew no longer wishes to manage the player. The end came after a  4-0 defeat at home to Manchester United, where the forward had been introduced as a 61st-minute substitute.

Ben Arfa responded when the whole team was asked to give their opinions after a third successive defeat without scoring. He said the team was too direct. There was a row with Pardew and a confrontation which ended with Shola Ameobi removing Ben Arfa from the dressing room.

Mint.

Warehouse guy still on radio silence due to Cinema... I'm about to play footy for an hour... Hopefully have an update 10pm...

Ok... Just finished footy and no message yet so must be watching some 3hr epic... :lol:

Probs went to watch the Inbetweeners twice

After the Bolton goal, for which he dribbled from his own half, Pardew spoke of an “unbelievable talent” of “gold dust” and “magic”. The spell, however, has gone. Pardew no longer wishes to manage the player. The end came after a  4-0 defeat at home to Manchester United, where the forward had been introduced as a 61st-minute substitute.

Ben Arfa responded when the whole team was asked to give their opinions after a third successive defeat without scoring. He said the team was too direct. There was a row with Pardew and a confrontation which ended with Shola Ameobi removing Ben Arfa from the dressing room.

Mint.

"I am open to all opinions as long as none of those opinions are that it was even partly my fault" Classic Pards

Mint.

Coincidence that things have gone to shit since Shola left? He was the peacemaker.

Was he fuck, Mike. Shola just won't have a bad word said about Pardew by anyone. Pardew's big whore.

:lol: I saw it as him getting Ben Arfa out before he said something worse, instead of looking out for Pardew, but it doesn't matter anymore.

The sanctification of Ben Arfa on here can be tiresome at times. To me, he is a supreme talent who has proven to be unreliable, petulant, and somewhat troublesome throughout his career, who is managed by a self-interested charlatan with little actual ability. It is a volatile mix that has finally began to burn. Ben Arfa has acted foolishly one too many times and Pardew has used this as an excuse to shun the player and make him a scapegoat because he is always trying to protect himself. There have been signs of this throughout his career here. Ben Arfa has only really performed in electric spurts of good performances, and whenhe isn't performing  the manager uses his lackadaisical nature and attitude as a reason to drop him so the attention is shifted. 

So you agree he's a massive mood driven  talent who has been mismanaged appallingly by an egotistical fraud masquerading as a manager. No arguments there from me.

Still no further response... Will have to switch to plan B and aim for lunchtime...

Pardew openly blasts his. You keep that shit in the dressing room man, it's what most good sporting teams or managers or coaches do. You handle it in-house, and you don't let it get on in the public. You then work on ways internally to get people happy again.

Still no further response... Will have to switch to plan B and aim for lunchtime...

You have my number so anyway I can help let me know.

He said he did not reply cos he was at work might be best to get him as early as possible

Just read this in Alex Ferguson's book

http://i.imgur.com/nqSqoiP.jpg

In stark contrast to Pardew, will defend and big up the players that lick his hoop BUT those that go against his turgid, direct football get blasted in public and blamed for his own failures, which makes him the lowest of the low

You have my number so anyway I can help let me know.

He said he did not reply cos he was at work might be best to get him as early as possible

Maybe he works in a Cinema?... Anyway I'll keep you all posted once he gets back to me...

Pardew openly blasts his. You keep that shit in the dressing room man, it's what most good sporting teams or managers or coaches do. You handle it in-house, and you don't let it get on in the public. You then work on ways internally to get people happy again.

Just read this in Alex Ferguson's book

http://i.imgur.com/nqSqoiP.jpg

In stark contrast to Pardew, will defend and big up the players that lick his hoop BUT those that go against his turgid, direct football get blasted in public and blamed for his own failures, which makes him the lowest of the low

Think my memory is shot again. Does Pardew really make a habit of openly blasting his players?