Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I don't really get how the club could have stepped in and stopped this, unless Hatem thought they wouldn't mind originally. Which to be fair to a player I love, is monumentally thick.

It might be that Benny himself has received advice from his agent. This kind of stunt isn't going to encourage any future manager or club to take a chance on him.

The fuckin strawberry refusing? any reason why?

fuck this club

I imagine they don't want to lean on either side of the argument incase some pro Pardew supporters refuse to drink there.

f*** this club

I imagine they don't want to lean on either side of the argument incase some pro Pardew supporters refuse to drink there.

Maybe the pro-Hatem ones should instead..

f*** this club

Maybe the pro-Hatem ones should instead..

I only mentioned the Ben Arfa one.

Maybe if everyone calls them?

Also like I say hang it from the top of the stairs and yeah they will move us but least its been up and got some attention.

How much does it cost to hire one of those advertising boards opposite The Gallowgate?  should plaster messages on there every week.

Looked into this a few years ago. The price isn't the problem; more that they're booked up for years in advance.

Can we not just turn up to the open training session with it stuffed in a bag and whip it out then?

How big are they? mine was relatively small and still took up a whole backpack worth of space. They look much bigger  :lol:

Can we not just turn up to the open training session with it stuffed in a bag and whip it out then?

How big are they? mine was relatively small and still took up a whole backpack worth of space. They look much bigger  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cyuEuoM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cyuEuoM.jpg

Jesus  :lol: no way of quietly sneaking that in haha.