Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

It's all speculation but at a guess and nothing more it sounds like The Back Page not wanting to disrupt NUFC in any way. If true, fair enough, but ignores the fact that it's a shambles from top to bottom.

STRAWBERRY SAID NO THE WANKERS!!!

I will ring around a few places maybe pop in and have a word and ask about.

Must be some pub that will be happy to display it.

Also going to contact a flyer company today

Guest firetotheworks

Just a quick post to say banners are in my safe possession now after a sureal 3hrs driving with the first half of the journey being told Robbie Williams had committed sucicde only to be told on the way back it was Robin Williams! Inbetween meeting a complete stranger at dawn to hand over the banners and at that exact moment getting a message off another friend to say the HBA M&G had been cancelled... :lol:

Best start catching up with my work... Zzz

If only that had been the case. :(

Just a quick post to say banners are in my safe possession now after a sureal 3hrs driving with the first half of the journey being told Robbie Williams had committed sucicde only to be told on the way back it was Robin Williams! Inbetween meeting a complete stranger at dawn to hand over the banners and at that exact moment getting a message off another friend to say the HBA M&G had been cancelled... :lol:

Best start catching up with my work... Zzz

Great effort mate :thup: at least we have it locally!

Show him off the roof of the building.

It ties in with earlier comments, if you can't enjoy or want to enjoy a player like Hatem play for YOUR team, why even bother with football.

I don't really understand why people like that follow top level football at all. If what you want to watch is people working hard and getting stuck in, it's a lot cheaper down at your local non-league club and you'll get exactly what you're after.