Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Our fans :anguish:

Brett howell ‏@Brett_nufc 6m

@Claire_NUFC How many good games has he actually had? Just think when he does plays the team have to carry him like

Brett howell ‏@Brett_nufc 3m

@Claire_NUFC Aye I see your point aswell haha would much prefer to have someone like Gutierrez in the team tho, you going villa?

@Claire_NUFC How many good games has he actually had? Just think when he does plays the team have to carry him like

@Claire_NUFC Aye I see your point aswell haha would much prefer to have someone like Gutierrez in the team tho, you going villa?

Fucking tragic.

Guest firetotheworks

@Claire_NUFC Aye I see your point aswell haha would much prefer to have someone like Gutierrez in the team tho

Punch her in the fanny.

@Claire_NUFC Aye I see your point aswell haha would much prefer to have someone like Gutierrez in the team tho

Punch her in the fanny.

It's the bloke who said it. Point still stands mind.

Guest firetotheworks

Punch Brett in the fanny.

Where is Brett anyway? I need my fill of mocking his taste in films and football.

I would laugh but I'm just too traumatised that one of our fans wants Jonas in the team instead of Ben Arfa

I reckon you could get that banner in some parts of the ground like, lads who work the turnstiles don't know their arse from their elbow. Would be getting it through the concourse and to your seat that'd be the problem, could probably get away with it just before the game when everyone's piling in.

Can we not just turn up to the open training session with it stuffed in a bag and whip it out then?

How big are they? mine was relatively small and still took up a whole backpack worth of space. They look much bigger  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cyuEuoM.jpg

:lol: :lol: :facepalm: