Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Was it a surprise that it became a media circus like? I thought that was the point. If anyone thought it was going to be a quiet meeting with some fans they need professional help.

Nobody thought that. Obviously.

I don't understand why people even watch football if they don't want him in the team, it's like saying you don't want to be entertained. What goes on through the week shouldn't matter at all to us because it's the managers sole job to get the absolute best out of his squad in those 90 mins and do whatever he can to win the game, as the match at the weekend is the only thing that really matters both to us fans, and in football itself.

Then jumped up window cleaners like pardle come along and complicate things.

:thup:

Just nearly got sacked arguing with people at work about HBA.

Apparently he is just an impact player and never does anything.

Just had to walk away.

If I hear about tracking back one more time I will flip.

After the Bolton goal, for which he dribbled from his own half, Pardew spoke of an “unbelievable talent” of “gold dust” and “magic”. The spell, however, has gone. Pardew no longer wishes to manage the player. The end came after a  4-0 defeat at home to Manchester United, where the forward had been introduced as a 61st-minute substitute.

Ben Arfa responded when the whole team was asked to give their opinions after a third successive defeat without scoring. He said the team was too direct. There was a row with Pardew and a confrontation which ended with Shola Ameobi removing Ben Arfa from the dressing room.

Mint.

Pardew's a hapless, weak, snivelling weasel of a man. At rock bottom and desperately trying to claw back some credibility he opens up to opinions from the floor, only to lash out at the only one brave enough to tell the truth. He's such a fucking thundercunt.

Just a quick post to say banners are in my safe possession now after a sureal 3hrs driving with the first half of the journey being told Robbie Williams had committed sucicde only to be told on the way back it was Robin Williams! Inbetween meeting a complete stranger at dawn to hand over the banners and at that exact moment getting a message off another friend to say the HBA M&G had been cancelled... :lol:

Best start catching up with my work... Zzz

Just a quick post to say banners are in my safe possession now after a sureal 3hrs driving with the first half of the journey being told Robbie Williams had committed sucicde only to be told on the way back it was Robin Williams! Inbetween meeting a complete stranger at dawn to hand over the banners and at that exact moment getting a message off another friend to say the HBA M&G had been cancelled... :lol:

At least you have a fabulous avatar :thup:

At least you have a fabulous avatar :thup:

Avatar, or bedsheet? Wrap yourself up in synthetic glory.