Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Hull have had a cracking transfer window. We've strengthened them by loaning them our best player. It's ridiculous.

I know HBA said he was going to stick it out and force his way back into the team, but I don't blame him for the move as a season in the reserves wasting away his career wouldn't have done him any good at all.

We needed a centre half and a goal scorer and we loaned both out. Nonsensical.

the more i think, the more i believe, this is an act to force Pardew out by someone.  Surely to Pardew whats best is Hatem has no chance to prove him wrong and continue to rot in the reserves? The pressure that created by Hatem shining in EPL for hull is too big for Pardew to take, and I am pretty sure all the fans will turn at him at that moment.

Guest reefatoon

Mick Lowes 'He's let every club down that he's been at, and ultimatley he's not delivered here'

:anguish:

I hope to god that massive cunt didn't use the word "lazy", as that monstrosity is the epitome of lazy judging by the sheer mass of him.

Mick Lowes 'He's let every club down that he's been at, and ultimatley he's not delivered here'

I hope to god that massive c*** didn't use the word "lazy", as that monstrosity is the epitome of lazy judging by the sheer mass of him.

Just pretty much went on about the club cutting their losses with him while admitting he's scored two of the best goals he's ever seen at SJP.

Mick is Pardews boy, I cant wait to see how he defends him when we continue to lose games. Will probably be Cabellas fault.

Guest reefatoon

Yep. Pardew is going to need to find another scapegoat now he has managed to get rid of Ben Arfa and Mbiwa. We need a sweepstake on who's fault it will all be next.  Good shout with Cabella.

Yep. Pardew is going to need to find another scapegoat now he has managed to get rid of Ben Arfa and Mbiwa. We need a sweepstake on who's fault it will all be next.  Good shout with Cabella.

Probably Aarons.  Will be scared to blame Cabella after his sugar daddy 'splashed out' on him.

It's probably pathetic wanting something like this but I hope Ben Arfa has some sort of parting shot at the manager in an interview. At the very least I hope he says something about our fans given some have gone to great lengths to show loyalty to him.

Guest firetotheworks

Mick Lowes 'He's let every club down that he's been at, and ultimately he's not delivered here'

Just fucking die already.

Mick Lowes 'He's let every club down that he's been at, and ultimately he's not delivered here'

Just f***ing die already.

One more portion of lard away from it, by the looks of the stae of him.

I think we must have the worst regional journalists and broadcasters in the country by a mile.

It really is laughable to assume that anyone who`s so intrinsically linked to the club in the way that Lowes is can be capable of providing objective opinions.

Another Pardue apologist till he gets peddled & re-invents himself as a trailblazing irreverent club critic.

Guest tunisia

Hello

I am very disappointed that Ben Arfa leaves Newcastle. this is a very nice club with supporters as we like.

I had hoped for a moment that takes the shot until the next transfer window. But on the side, he was injured one year, last year it was little used after the conflict with Pardew and then we withdrew his number and we do not even leave quietly train with the reserve.

He has no choice. at 27 it's either it shows it's good or it's over forever to play.

Maybe he will one day return to Newcastle when the club and leaders want progress, not the reverse.