Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I didn't see the game, but my old man reckoned he was France's best player on the night.

I thought Pogba looked a level above any of the other French lads. Difficult game for anyone to look good in though giving the circumstances. 

I didn't see the game, but my old man reckoned he was France's best player on the night.

I thought Pogba looked a level above any of the other French lads. Difficult game for anyone to look good in though giving the circumstances.

With Pogba it just looks effortless. The way he controls, passes, holds it up or hits a shot just look like nothing to him

Really disappointed. Hope he'll be back in the French squad to show everyone what is capable of, coz that was really poor compared to what he's done with Nice so far.

Admittedly, no one performed well. But he was the one put to the test. Coman was too, but was better and showed a greater willingness to do good.

Can't be good.

For some reason people always seem to judge Ben Arfa on a different scale to the rest of his teammates. It's true that he wasn't amazing last night, but he was easily one of France's best players in the first half. It was the same when he played for us. He would get dropped for one bad performance while the likes of Gouffran and Ryan Taylor were allowed to put in horrific performances on a weekly basis.

Absolutely spot on this!

The comments  :lol:

5 hours ago

ColinRobson

By far the best manager NUFC ever had. Pards bought well and they played well until his best were sold off, the money dried up, and the Boo Boys blamed Pardue just like all the previous 23 managers and owners they tried to force out. The supporters ruin everything with their hate campaigns, and they sent the club into self destruct. Like the previous managers the hate stadium will eject this new one. He will soon feel the frightening and vile hatred surface when a few results don't go their way. No manager or player can succeed in such a vitriolic atmosphere. If you don't believe me just watch C. Palace play someday and eat your hearts out.

5 hours ago

ColinRobson

By far the best manager NUFC ever had. Pards bought well and they played well until his best were sold off, the money dried up, and the Boo Boys blamed Pardue just like all the previous 23 managers and owners they tried to force out. The supporters ruin everything with their hate campaigns, and they sent the club into self destruct. Like the previous managers the hate stadium will eject this new one. He will soon feel the frightening and vile hatred surface when a few results don't go their way. No manager or player can succeed in such a vitriolic atmosphere. If you don't believe me just watch C. Palace play someday and eat your hearts out.

A mackem surely?

5 hours ago

ColinRobson

A mackem surely?

Either that or my Dad.

Isn't the phrase "*insert name* eat your heart out" and used to indicate that something is (usually jokingly) on par with something great/shit?

Like "Steve Bruce has done great with Hull this season (whitey), Gaurdiola eat your heart out."

I think he meant "eat humble pie."

I'm over thinking this, the bloke is a bellend either way.