Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

:lol: Fuck off with that run. Fuck off Pardew. Fuck off everything. Fucking fuck. Fucking fired him. Fucking Steve Bruce didn't rate him so Carver fired him. Fucking elephant skin fucking prick. Bore ourselves to death every weekend watching turgid shite and Benny couldn't get a look in. Fuck Newcastle.

it's interesting that we've got mcclaren now who has shown no signs whatsoever that he'd put any faith in a player like HBA, can't even bring himself to play Thauvin who he supposedly rates :lol:

This thread depresses me.  I tell myself the reason I don't go anymore, is because of Ashley.  But I know deep down, if HBA was still here, I'd be going regularly.  Well, that's if he was getting games and not the occasional 20 minutes cameo every fortnight. 

I often dream 'what would be the first thing I would do if I was Newcastle United's Owner'.

Remove the Sports Direct signs? No.

I would sign HBA and get him to kick balls at the signs until they crumbled - HBA of course would be wearing a NUFC branded builders helmet.

:lol: Fuck off with that run. Fuck off Pardew. Fuck off everything. Fucking fuck. Fucking fired him. Fucking Steve Bruce didn't rate him so Carver fired him. Fucking elephant skin fucking prick. Bore ourselves to death every weekend watching turgid shite and Benny couldn't get a look in. Fuck Newcastle.

:lol: Pretty much sums it up. We're just not allowed to have nice things.

He's got the most ridiculous change of pace/direction with the ball at this feet. Hardly anyone in world football that is capable of it

Colback does tbf, except his change of direction is from slow to not moving at all. It's definitely ridiculous though.

Hatem's dribbling and take ons are unmatched in world football. When he does what he did last night in that fuck off fuck you manner not a player can do that at those speeds and change of pace. Frightening acceleration.

Guest firetotheworks

Without wanting to sound like a pretentious twat, that gif that JF has posted is absolutely beautiful.

Guest firetotheworks

All one foot as well. As skillful as he is, it's still always his directness that proper gets me, it really is like he's just a kid on the yard that wants to get to the goal as quickly as possible and lash it in, I love that about him probably more than anything else and it's why I enjoy the Bolton goal more than the Blackburn one.

He's such a fucking genius. He's just an absolute genius. We had a genius and we threw him out. A guy that can make everything out of nothing couldn't play because....who the hell knows. That's the type of person they choose to lead the team. This club will be shit 50 years from now. It's ingrained in at this point.