Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

"Lewis Nufc Roseby: have to say i was gutted to see him leave, but we've shown we dont need him"

"Peter Simpson: HA HA FATTIE WELCOME BACK ,,,SHUT YA FAT ARROGANT HOLE AND LEARN TO PASS THE BALL LEARN FROM ROLANDO AARONS ,,,,A RESPESCTFUL FOOTBALLER"

"Alex Reid: Interesting? He's a useless w*****. Always has been apart from the odd game."

"Jon Nugent: No smoke without fire. Being substituted after half an hour ain't just tactical mate. Plus he hasn't exactly been a regular starter has he."

So much :anguish:

Morons , but they have a point. I only saw him have about 3/4 consistently good games and I go to most

What does that mean, "3/4 consistently good games?"

3 or 4 games where he played consistently well all the way through rather than just a spell in the game. Played the game correctly and worked as a team player with obviously his personal skills used to their best when needed

Was such a shame he wasn't a grafter like Gouffran.

I suspect that HBA does this as well - compares himself to a player he doesn't rate, and then says I'm better than him, how come he's playing and not me. Then he's hard done by and the manager doesn't understand him etc etc  At every level of football, there are people with that attitude.

The player that rises to the top is the one that's determined to make the very best of himself. When they suffer a setback, they work all the harder to prove the manager wrong.

Nobody agreed with such an idea and nobody implied Lampard isn't naturally gifted. He just isn't as naturally gifted as Ben Arfa from an athletic and technical standpoint.

Apologies then. I partly agree with that. HBA is faster, superior in tight spaces, better dribbler etc. He's far behind in terms of stamina though.

Loan cancelled and coming back in January according to the Chronicle.

:lol:

So that's Lyon, Marseille, Newcastle and Hull now.  None of it is his fault though!  :rolleyes:

yawn

He's fallen out with various France managers too hasn't he? His talent is unquestionable, Pardews a cunt but its ended up in tears at every single team hes played for.