Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

By the way, I completely disagree with the way Parky describes France. Not sure if he's trolling though.

Nobody ever knows.

Bit extreme in the way he describes French people, maybe for effect but there is certainly some truth there. Also Paris certainly is not the whole country.

I'd say the issues with Arab communities and the undercurrent of attitudes towards them are very spot on though.

Problem with the French is they already had decent food.  Our national dish was fried potato slices and overcooked fish fried in heart attack batter so when some immigrants rocked up with curry and chow mein and shit we were overjoyed.

Nah. I'd love to see Ranieri use him like he has Mahrez and proving everyone over here wrong. Tearing Palace apart would be a particularly sweet point.

He deserves to be able to get the chance to shit on pards. Imagine how fired up you would be man

Guest antz1uk

I'm torn, I'd love to see him show just what he can do in the premier league and stick it up pardew at the same time but it would break my heart watching what we could have had, had we not had a bunch of cunts ruining him when he was here  :'(

It was ages ago now since he had the freedom of St James' Park. Not that I'm over it now, never will be but seeing him back in the Prem would be class.

L’Equipe are today reporting that former Newcastle favourite Hatem Ben Arfa is close to agreeing a deal to join Spanish La Liga side Sevilla.

The reports suggest that Ben Arfa looks set to pen a three year contract and could be confirmed this week.