Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Watched the second half.  Hatem put a massive shift in pressing the opposition defence.

tbf he rarely done that when here.

Apart from the odd occasion he was a complete waste.

Please f*** off and die.

Silly child.

He has a point though.

I think we were the last club to pay a fee for him and that was only £5m or something.

The last time a club paid a fee for Ben Arfa was indeed when Newcastle gave money for him...to leave...

Watched the second half.  Hatem put a massive shift in pressing the opposition defence.

Please fuck off and die.

No need for this stuff, tbh. You're doing it more and more.

CG's obviously wrong and trying to get a reaction but fucking rise above it, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Please fuck off and die.

CG's obviously wrong and trying to get a reaction but fucking rise above it, man.

I've been on here for over 10 years now Ron, if you're reading one of my 'please fuck off and die' posts and thinking that that's a genuinely serious post then I should probably be concerned like. :lol:

Like I said to Dave, the whole being over-affectionate/protective towards HBA is more of an N-O staple than Mike's dog bowl at this point imo.

Please fuck off and die.

I've been on here for over 10 years now Ron, if you're reading one of my 'please fuck off and die' posts and thinking that that's a genuinely serious post then I should probably be concerned like. :lol:

Like I said to Dave, the whole being over-affectionate/protective towards HBA is more of an N-O staple than Mike's dog bowl cousin wank at this point imo.