Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Banner NEEDS to be there.

Soon as I hear back from the owner I will updte you lot.

Trung my best buts its so far away and I need to be away from back page at 6:10 so trying make sure back page can look after it if when I leave.

Pointless? Tell me the reason why he is doing the meet and greet?

Your guess will be as good as mine.

Maybe he felt humbled by the support from the fans and this could be his way to say thank you face to face.

Maybe he's testing the water with the fans before making a decision whether to see out his last 12 months or to do off, maybe it is him saying goodbye before doing a runner.  Who knows?

According to a bloke on TF Faceys, Ben Arfa was given his chance to shine in central midfield for at least 3 games once Cabaye left. :lol: And he goes to all the home games, so it's definitely true.

I've been arguing with him tonight. He's a mentalist. :D

So the banner is in Berwick.

I have messaged the owner but its like a 2 hour drive for me nearly.

See what he says but if people want to just in some cash for santoon to drive and collect it (If thats even possible) I sure I could convince him.

Unless someone lives closer

Edit:

Seems all the banners are up there.

So if anyone can help....

Isn't there still some cash in the protest fund? This would be such a perfect use of the banner, just imagine we could get a photo of him next to it - we have to get it there somehow!

Back page.

"Hi pop in to the shop with it and we will try our best i don't think he is arriving untill 6pm but he may be early.Cheers Dave"

Slim

Seriously if you don't skype me in I'm gonna nab that lovely jumper you got from primark.