Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Mad day thinking about it. Maddest part was how buzzing hatem was off the banner.

Was like "take it to the stadium" :lol: what a guy.

Thanks to all those welcoming me back as well :thup:

Good to have you back on board... Apologies my opening line today was "have you put on weight?" :lol:

:lol: I wear 28inch waist jeans FFS. But nah I don't mind like. :thup:

I did try and make amends by saying maybe it's the longer hair... :lol:

Mad day thinking about it. Maddest part was how buzzing hatem was off the banner.

:lol: God I'm so, so incredibly jealous of your interaction man.

The slip aside, it was so good man. Slip was

totally worth it

Keep picturing an imaginary sniper taking you out, on the top of the rail, you failing off and a "SHOTS FIRED" gif appearing  :lol:

So good

:lol: in my mind I'm imagining you screaming HATEM!, clambering over the railing, getting up, then slipping. Still shouting his name.

:lol: man, I just was too excited/caught up in the moment and ended up like not thinking about the mud and hill. Ridiculous. But insanely good that he loved the banner

:lol: I would have been exactly the same mate. So pleased for you man

:lol: God I'm so, so incredibly jealous of your interaction man.

The slip aside, it was so good man. Slip was

totally worth it

Keep picturing an imaginary sniper taking you out, on the top of the rail, you failing off and a "SHOTS FIRED" gif appearing  :lol:

So good

:lol: was amazing the day couldn't have panned out better in all honesty. Was bricking it we wouldn't get anything done

:thup: outstanding tbh. As other have said, jealous you are close enough to turn up. Would love to be able to do that.

:lol: I wear 28inch waist jeans FFS. But nah I don't mind like. :thup:

You must remove them with a tin opener.  Like your fat footballer mate.

:lol: stop this madness

Leave him alone, he's obviously one of those chunks that hangs his pouch over his waistband.

Ha ha I am gettign the word out/

DaveyBattyFanClub 2 hours ago

Blimey Gary

Just followed your link - hadn't realised Pardew had come out with something as bad. Heres his quote:

"I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season, and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”

(11:01 pm, Sunday, May 12th, 2013)

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-fans-pay-3-7668963

Then somebody unfurled a huge Ben Arfa banner on to the old cricket scoreboard which simply read: “Hope”.

http://i.imgur.com/N9xPNAm.jpg

:idiot2:

In his defence there was a slightly embarrassing attempt to attach the banner to the cricket board initially which involved Santoon on the shoulders of Slim (or was it the other way round?!) with a ball of string... For once I would've agreed with the officials if they'd claimed the banner was going to cause a H&S issue... :lol: