Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I was at the game and there would be no reason why Cisse couldn't have got it, loads of the youth team players as well as Taylor, Krul, Abeid, Haidara & Tiote.

I ended up taking the wrong turn in and going down the training ground one just as the players were coming out, Riviere is driving a Golf at the minute. When I was driving down the training ground entrance Pardew was walking along the path, I should have taken one for the team and mowed him down.

Chris,

No real objections to your poster of Hatem or the other banner provided that’s all it has on it. To try and prevent you from unnecessary expense ensure the banner supplier provides you with evidence of its fire retardency capabilities as I am sure you can understand safety is our primary concern and malicious ignition is a possibility that cannot be ruled out from other supporters who do not share your views and must be included in any risk assessment.

A large proportion of the stadium has advertising which for obvious reasons cannot be obscured, a possibility is the area where Manchester City supporters decided to display their banner last week dedicated to the memory of the 2 supporters who died which was in the North stand level 4.

The issue of size is dependant on where the banner is to be displayed and the effect it may have on other supporters, It would have to be displayed in a manner which did not cause annoyance or a nuisance to other supporters did not obscure their view or be an issue in relation to safety or welfare.

Regards

Glenn Patterson

Anyone who can help with these points:

- Fire retardency capabilities - They asked for this at Liverpool so will come in handy

- LFEE Prob worth Getting 2nd banner off you with quote

-Can you think of a place you hang the big one?  North stand level 4 is fine for the small one.

Can make a t-shirt on Zazzle.co.uk for like £10-12

http://s2.postimg.org/wg3a6zkfd/Screen_Shot_08_26_14_at_10_23_AM.jpg

I'll have two of them if anybody is knocking them out...

- Fire retardency capabilities - They asked for this at Liverpool so will come in handy

-Can you think of a place you hang the big one?  North stand level 4 is fine for the small one.

No probs... I must warn you if you think the Hope banner is big then you've not seen anything yet with the "Team that Tries" banner as its very long! :lol:

If however you mean the club quotes that is a nice size and should fit most places...

Probably would recommend something like this to protect it VVV

http://www.fireproofspray.co.uk/flametect-nitro-for-synthetic--naturals-60-p.asp

No probs... I must warn you if you think the Hope banner is big then you've not seen anything yet with the "Team that Tries" banner as its very long! :lol:

If however you mean the club quotes that is a nice size and should fit most places...

Probably would recommend something like this to protect it VVV

http://www.fireproofspray.co.uk/flametect-nitro-for-synthetic--naturals-60-p.asp

I suppose the quotes banner I could get in my "Modifying the e-mail"

And if they are allowed inside outside should be fine yeah?

Outside should never be a problem as long as they are not inciting anything as only the police would hold any sway on things...

What's your plans this week? If you want to check out the other banners we can sort something...

And if they are allowed inside outside should be fine yeah?

Outside should never be a problem as long as they are not inciting anything as only the police would hold any sway on things...

What's your plans this week? If you want to check out the other banners we can sort something...

I am working the next two weekends but would really like it up before he is sold

The quotes one might be a better shout but I need to get the HBA one to a shop to prove its fine proof.

Where did we get it?

I have put plenty work it if someone could take it this weekend or next?

How big is the original image you have? I couldn't see anything bigger than 400pixels. Seemed small.

How big is the original image you have? I couldn't see anything bigger than 400pixels. Seemed small.

I just used the one from the first page of the protest thread as a tester; I'd imagine it'd look terrible blown up from that though like.