Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Man, I'm p*ssed off and I don't even support this club FFS.

:lol: Bullshit you don't. You're in this too.

This :lol: He keeps telling himself he doesn't support us, but he f***ing does.

No way I'm gonna allow to get dragged into this. I'm off to watch Messi and complain when we finish 2nd :lol:

:lol: We're your side team and you know it.

:lol: Side team.

It pisses me off how for the past 10-15 years it seems like every single class player we get both a) never fulfills even half his potential with us and b) always departs in a bad messy way which leaves everyone f***ed off.

Don't even know why I celebrate signings anymore. You can garuntee the same will happen with Cabella, De Jong, Janmaat et al.

I felt nothing when we signed players this summer. Totally losing my love for the club, and football in general thanks to the bastards in charge.

I'm only 25 minutes from their ground. Worth me popping along or will he be going somewhere else for talks?

I'm 5 minutes away, meet you there :lol:

Trying to knock a "Pardew is a cunt" banner together to take down and I'll be along too.

But he isn't as good. Nowhere near.

I've just explained what I meant man. I didn't say he was as good overall.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Even in terms of talent and the things he can pull off he isn't as good.  We'll agree to disagree.

Let's get back to the matter at hand.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Charnley - Gregg Wallace megacunt

Ashley - Fat slug

In terms of the heights they reached in preposterousness, there's no way Beardsley scores either the Bolton or Blackburn goals. Whereas HBA definitely scores the Spurs, Villa, Palace, QPR goals. I genuinely think it's down to consistency and the environment they're in because I think they're both on the same level in terms of talent and the things that they're capable of.

Is this the Bolton goal where he ran in a straight line and all the Bolton players ran away from him

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83 or the goals he rattled in for both Liverpool and everton

The goal at WHL second time around or the goal at boundary park

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy fucker who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

This has just ripped the heart out for me. What is even the fucking point of caring about this club under these fucking charlatans.

This forum is frankly all that's keeping me remotely interested in the club, and has been for a while. Love this place to bits.

Guest Bert Shaft

It pisses me off how for the past 10-15 years it seems like every single class player we get both a) never fulfills even half his potential with us and b) always departs in a bad messy way which leaves everyone f***ed off.

Don't even know why I celebrate signings anymore. You can garuntee the same will happen with Cabella, De Jong, Janmaat et al.

I felt nothing when we signed players this summer. Totally losing my love for the club, and football in general thanks to the b******s in charge.

Yer right, like!

I was 10 times more ecstatic when we signed Alan Shoulder than I was with any of the summer signings.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Even in terms of talent and the things he can pull off he isn't as good.  We'll agree to disagree.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Ashley - Fat slug

In terms of the heights they reached in preposterousness, there's no way Beardsley scores either the Bolton or Blackburn goals. Whereas HBA definitely scores the Spurs, Villa, Palace, QPR goals. I genuinely think it's down to consistency and the environment they're in because I think they're both on the same level in terms of talent and the things that they're capable of.

Is this the Bolton goal where he ran in a straight line and all the Bolton players ran away from him

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy fucker who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

Aye.

Guest neesy111

Can they do medicals and shit after 11?  He's not even there yet, and there's only 20 minutes left

What has to be done by 11?

Spurs can do anything till 1am.  11pm for the rest.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Ashley - Fat slug

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83

No offence, but for tonight anyway, stfu.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Ashley - Fat slug

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83 or the goals he rattled in for both Liverpool and everton

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy f***er who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

:lol: Yeah, the one where Bolton's players all ran away from him. Whatever.