Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Off Faceys:

"Mick Lowes and David Craig propping up the bar in Shearers ...Nowt happening then?"

10410987_10203758719000810_7806726142448416909_n.jpg?oh=9ed82c3d0e74146a1168d1abf6897ff9&oe=5480FFE1

State of lowes man.

Should be put down for excessive oxygen consumption.

Lay off he's got an over active buffet gland. Genetics.

Imagine if he was ginger.  Stifler would be indignantly apoplectic.  Sprinkle a few flies around him and it would appear that he pissed off Kelly Lebrock

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/ZQTV2FVL8jw/mqdefault.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Life went "Aye, you like waiting for those photos of Jennifer Lawrence aye? Wait til tomorrow hehehehehehehehehehehehehehEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

That's me done, like. There's been a small flame going recently but this blows it out. I love this club but hate it even more and, to me, I cant take it anymore. Not until the regime is gone, but they wont go. Ever.

Good luck to all the fans set to fight with the club. Hope it goes well :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Off Faceys:

"Mick Lowes and David Craig propping up the bar in Shearers ...Nowt happening then?"

10410987_10203758719000810_7806726142448416909_n.jpg?oh=9ed82c3d0e74146a1168d1abf6897ff9&oe=5480FFE1

State of lowes man.

Should be put down for excessive oxygen consumption.

Think of the poor stool.

Not David Craig

David Craig's pretty much at the event horizon there like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/28678010

EXTRA TIME

Posted at 23:00

If your deal hasn't gone through yet - don't panic!

Clubs sometimes conclude deals at the last minute and it is not always easy for them to get everything completed and sent over by 11pm. The so called 'deal sheet' allows a club to confirm that a deal has been reached in order to allow for additional time to submit the remaining documentation.

The sheet cannot be used prior to 21:00 BST and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes. Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork.

So don't go to bed yet...