Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

You just know Pardew and co are smug as fuck about this shit right now too. Probably having yet another good old laugh at the fans. Detestable cunts man. I'm close to the point of walking away from all this until they're gone once and for all. I usually say it at the end of the season then come around again after a break, but the feelings creeping in early doors this time.

Guest firetotheworks

As somebody who is too young to have ever seen Gazza, Beardsley or Ginola play for us I can say he's the most naturally gifted player I've watched play for us. It's f***ing gutting.

Seen the last two. More naturally gifted than both of them, in a shitter situation than both and so naturally didn't hit the consistent heights of Beardsley, but he's as good imo.

Literally sold my love of football for a pittance.

They couldn't have done a worse to me than that.

Have to admit I'm close to the edge. Actually laughed when Palace equalised at the weekend, this isn't what it's supposed to feel like.

Most talented player being shipped out to Hull. What an embarrassing situation for everyone one involved.

Hope he does s**** like, can't hack seeing him perform as we know he can for bloody Hull. Hull.

Hope he is incredible for him. Every goal he scores will bring more pressure on the cunts.

Most talented player being shipped out to Hull. What an embarrassing situation for everyone one involved.

Hope he does shite like, can't hack seeing him perform as we know he can for bloody Hull. Hull.

I want him to be absolutely unstoppable so it highlights how utterly petty and thick Pardew and co are. Wouldn't it be something if Hull are relegation rivals of ours and Hatem starts banging them in.

As somebody who is too young to have ever seen Gazza, Beardsley or Ginola play for us I can say he's the most naturally gifted player I've watched play for us. It's f***ing gutting.

Seen the last two. More naturally gifted than both of them, in a shitter situation than both and so naturally didn't hit the consistent heights of Beardsley, but he's as good imo.

Howay man. I'm one of Ben Arfa's biggest fans but he isn't fit to lace Beardsley's boots

Seen the last two. More naturally gifted than all of them, in a shitter situation than both and so naturally didn't hit the consistent heights of Beardsley, but he's as good imo.

:thup: same here. Have to remember that ginola/pedro played in far better teams

Have to disagree here, emotion is running high obviously. Beardsley was on another level to Ben Arfa. Not to take anything away from Ben Arfa, I'd have him above Ginola alongside Robert.

When is the hull away game? Probably too far off but would be a good opportunity to fly the hope and hopeless banners side by side

Need to get our heads together and think of a way to make a real stand in 3 weeks when Hull come to SJP, seeing as it'll be near impossible to get those banners in. We'll lose again between now and then as well, so maybe that'll fire the quieter fans up a bit.