Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Get your head out of your arse

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

Shut up you f***ing table spoon.

:lol: :lol:

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

Shut up you fucking table spoon.

:lol: no idea what's going on in here like.

Shut up you f***ing table spoon.

:lol:

Shut up you fucking table spoon.

This is the greatest post of the year by a country mile.

Only small silver lining is that he will be able to shut up all the idiots who have slagged him off amongst our supporters and ofcourse show up Pardew for being the utter fucking useless twat most of us know he is.

Fucking hollow victory though