Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Dontooner

Hope the best for him, very very talented player bullied by morons and idiots.

This is what we get for supporting aristocrats and they tax the poor.

Until a revelation happens nothing will change at this club.

We will just keep loosing more. 

Better that he goes somewhere to show his talent..

Will remember the magic he displayed with us.

As somebody who is too young to have ever seen Gazza, Beardsley or Ginola play for us I can say he's the most naturally gifted player I've watched play for us. It's f***ing gutting.

Seen the last two. More naturally gifted than all of them, in a shitter situation than both and so naturally didn't hit the consistent heights of Beardsley, but he's as good imo.

:thup: same here. Have to remember that ginola/pedro played in far better teams

Have to disagree here, emotion is running high obviously. Beardsley was on another level to Ben Arfa. Not to take anything away from Ben Arfa, I'd have him above Ginola alongside Robert.

Not a patch on either. Robert streets ahead. HBA put some good shifts in though.

And def the most naturally talented player at the club.

Get your head out of your arse

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a fucking idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

Guest firetotheworks

As somebody who is too young to have ever seen Gazza, Beardsley or Ginola play for us I can say he's the most naturally gifted player I've watched play for us. It's f***ing gutting.

Seen the last two. More naturally gifted than both of them, in a shitter situation than both and so naturally didn't hit the consistent heights of Beardsley, but he's as good imo.

Howay man. I'm one of Ben Arfa's biggest fans but he isn't fit to lace Beardsley's boots

That's why I said what I said. For me in terms of talent and the ridiculousness of the things he's pulled off, he's as good. Pedro ( the best nufc player I've ever seen) obviously did it with a better manager, in a better team and with a brilliant strike partner, therefore he was more consistent.

People forget that Pedro would often lose it and sprint 40 yards to try and win it back, he missed chances and was sometimes wasteful. Before he came to us he was seen as a risk and had been rotting on Everton's bench. He was still a masterful player and I believe that Ben Arfa is too, they're both touched by genius, but Beardsley was managed by one that nurtured it.

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

People have clearly said natural talent like, not how its been put to use. For ability he's above Ginola and Robert.

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a fucking idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19f9rj8eksj7xgif/ku-medium.gif

Glad I jacked in my season ticket at the end of last year now. Nothing will change until Pardew and Ashley have gone. I actually think we'll go down with this squad under Pardew. It's worth at least mid-table in the hands of a competent manager though.

Guest firetotheworks

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

I suggest you go back and watch all of them again and actually read what I said as well. Agree on Beardsley.

Shut up you fucking table spoon.