Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  1m

Ben Arfa would have cost #nufc around £2million in wages if he'd stayed. Hence hasty deadline day offload.

Yeah, that make sense. Fuck off  :lol: :lol:

Fat, ugly bong-eyed bald fucking creep.

Why are people comparing the two? Ben arfa is the best we have now, in a completely different era. Beardsley, fantastic player that he was, is on Ashley's payroll now and is doing nothing about changing things.

:thup:

But he isn't as good. Nowhere near.

I've just explained what I meant man. I didn't say he was as good overall.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Even in terms of talent and the things he can pull off he isn't as good.  We'll agree to disagree.

Let's get back to the matter at hand.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Charnley - Gregg Wallace megacunt

Ashley - Fat slug

In terms of the heights they reached in preposterousness, there's no way Beardsley scores either the Bolton or Blackburn goals. Whereas HBA definitely scores the Spurs, Villa, Palace, QPR goals. I genuinely think it's down to consistency and the environment they're in because I think they're both on the same level in terms of talent and the things that they're capable of.

Is this the Bolton goal where he ran in a straight line and all the Bolton players ran away from him

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83 or the goals he rattled in for both Liverpool and everton

The goal at WHL second time around or the goal at boundary park

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy f***er who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

Urrgh

So you much prefer to see Gouffran do sideways passes and Obertan run to the full back and then STOP rather than Ben Arfa?

Guest Dontooner

Would be a legend if he refused to sign and said "he didnt want to leave Newcastle on such terms."

He would be the tipping point for Alan Fuck Face to be sacked. 

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Even in terms of talent and the things he can pull off he isn't as good.  We'll agree to disagree.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Ashley - Fat slug

In terms of the heights they reached in preposterousness, there's no way Beardsley scores either the Bolton or Blackburn goals. Whereas HBA definitely scores the Spurs, Villa, Palace, QPR goals. I genuinely think it's down to consistency and the environment they're in because I think they're both on the same level in terms of talent and the things that they're capable of.

Is this the Bolton goal where he ran in a straight line and all the Bolton players ran away from him

What about beardsleys goal against Brighton last game of season in 83 or the hatrick against the mackems or the goals against Carlisle and Man City in 83 or the goals he rattled in for both Liverpool and everton

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy fucker who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

Portsmouth 1984 and Everton at home in a New Year's Day 2-2 draw best I saw Beardsley score. Much as I like Ben Arfa, Beardsley,Gasgoigne and Waddle were all better.

Beardsley class player, detestable bloke.

He's not, man. He's a nice bloke and I've met him a few times. Just annoying he's on Team Ashley, not that we hear too much from him. Not first hand anyway.

I've met him too. He's a dick.

He does, or did, a lot for Burnside High. Presentations etc. Always amazing from all the people that met him that worked there. Few times I was there he was nowt but lovely to everyone.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Ashley - Fat slug

Ben Arfa doesn't even have a 1/4 of Pedro's ability or vision or dedication or work rate. People on here need to get a grip he's got ability but he's a selfish ball greedy fucker who isn't interested unless he's got the ball

Portsmouth 1984 and Everton at home in a New Year's Day 2-2 draw best I saw Beardsley score. Much as I like Ben Arfa, Beardsley,Gasgoigne and Waddle were all better.

Ben Arfa wasn't exactly allowed to develop and shine.