Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Honestly, with some of the garbage you guys quote from twitter, facebook and talksport, we have to be somewhat glad the guy is going to be at Hull playing week in week out now.

It's going to be really interesting to see people start chewing their lips when an explanation is sought for that, particularly as we will be achieving absolutely nothing at the same time.

The tide has well and truly turned, even some of my much less informed friends and acquaintances have had enough.

Hatem has maybe unwillingly gave us the ammunition we needed to hound this f***er out.

A few losses in a row and I would really be optimistic.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing, which is why he requested a prem club or nothing. as he is eager to show Pardew up, by performing every week in the very league we will be stinking up.

The tide has well and truly turned, even some of my much less informed friends and acquaintances have had enough.

Hatem has maybe unwillingly gave us the ammunition we needed to hound this f***er out.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing, which is why he requested a prem club or nothing. as he is eager to show Pardew up, by performing every week in the very league we will be stinking up.

I definitely think he has a point to prove and will want to stick it to Pardew no question, but I'm not so sure he was really thinking into quite THAT much.

Would love to think he was though.

This idea that "support" must be unconditional is so dangerous and counter-productive. That is an idea from a bygone era when there was no money in the game. In 2014, it's just a licence for people like Mike Ashley to take the p*ss out of the naive.

Our fans are like a battered wife, pledging to honour her vows before he gets home from knocking off his secretary and beats ten shades of s*** out of her again.

Probably the most important post/idea/notion that has been posted on here during these murky times. Very well fucking done Wullie, I would have never been able to put the point across as well as you have there :thup:

Nah, Pardew's not going anywhere. Only thing that would make his position insecure is relegation but even then he's not certain to be sacked IMO. Pardew is perfect for the job in Ashley's eyes, a manager who doesn't give a fuck about the fans and happily accepts the "affordable football" model as he's overjoyed to even be managing at this level. Pardew is the anti-Keegan and that's just what Ashley wants, he's not going to find anybody more suitable.

I hope to fuck he hasn't been told he can't play against us, would be AMAZING if he was the one to put the final nail in Pardews coffin. Will be great to see him go out and prove so many people wrong, just absolutely gutted it's not for us. And yes I do think this was planned, I don't think HBA would have thought it through so much but I'm positive one of his many advisors will have planned it maticulously.

As much as I thought people overrated him a bit, gutted that he is gone and the way its been done. Potential match winner on his day and Pardew just hasn't trusted him from the start all because he likes to attack. I remember him tearing Everton a new one in his first game. Pardew will ruin Aarons and any other players with technique and skill, look at Marveaux andbhe would rather have 11 gouffrans than consider attacking teams. This club is an absolute shambles and rips your excitement away every time

I will never forgive Pardew for his part in what our club has become, but this latest fiasco has turned my hate to rage, my last hope is Pardew goes before HBA's contract is up and we can talk him into staying, it's a faint hope I know but it's all I have left dammit!