Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

f*** me.. all he needs to do now is lifting his arms and chanting yes... the Hatem Movement starts here..

Where is Kasper when you need him to insert Hatems face over Daniel Bryan in that SJP picture and make a gif?

Guest Howaythetoon

I was sat a few feet away from Ben Arfa and all I can say is that he is an absolute star. He must have signed at least 100 autographs and had his picture taken with fans just as much. But that's not what made him a star today, it was the way he wouldn't back down to the stewards demanding that he went inside or the numerous demands to stop him signing autographs/posing for photos. He also stood up when the chant of "stand up if you hate Ashley" went around. Danny Simpson was also good humoured and sporting. When this lump of a steward sat down, one of the fans shouted to Simpson to give him a slap on the head and Simpson did a mock slap.

The stewards were pathetic like it has to be said, bairns going up to get an autograph and they usher them away as if they were potential terrorists. One went in a right huff when Ben Arfa leaned over to sign someone's shirt. He threw his arms up as if to say "look at what I have to put up with", pathetic.

Oh and how tragic was it to see Ben Arfa who is more NUFC than any of our players really, sat in the stands while we field a midfield of Goufran, Anita and Tiote with Shola up front as well. Sums us up under these c***s at the moment.

Guest bimpy474

Today left Hatem in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he is adored by our fans. He seems to reciprocate that, it's a beautiful relationship. No wonder Pardew wants to end it.

Oh yeah, Pardew can't have anyone else stealing his limelight, the cunt.

Hey Hey now!! Don't talk like that.

Now I have a smart phone I can connect with him and sort this out.

Out of any player your best chance is hba. Prob in my top 5 fav players for Newcastle ever. And that's with him not even playing.

Class of him to still show up. There's going to be a lot of things in the papers about him in the summer I reckon, I hope the average Joe on the street doesn't buy into it. The club will definitely release a lot of spin on him through 'leaked' info and I can see the type of person who says he doesn't track back enough buying right into it.

Hoping his lawyers piping up the other day might make the slimy fuckers think twice.

Hope so mate. Ben Arfa is absolute magic and it'd be gutting if he left with anything other than total respect from every supporter. Hate the thought that anyone could side with Pardew over HBA.

Ben Arfa's got too swag for any genuine supporter to side with Pardew instead. How much balls does it take to walk into the St James crowd if you thought the fans were't with you?

This.

Pardew has done his best to barely venture out of his technical area today. Cowardly fuck. On top of all those 'leave before the final whissol' garbage he thinks nobody's noticed when he was in the stands.