Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Proof is in the pudding. Players like Ben Arfa are the reason football is a spectator sport. The fact that the fraud won't play him, and would rather play vindictive/show them who's boss games with him, his teammates and the club is evidence that Pardew knows nowt about football. f*** all to do with the region and NUFC's special fans or their demands. When you have a player like Ben Arfa you play him much more often than not. Simple as.

AP: "Luuk de Jong has returned to the group (after injury). Other than that, everyone who was at Arsenal will be available."

Ruled out for Saturday then.

L

Scored one goal in six games where he has barely featured at all, and he isn't picked "on merit" over the useless fuckers that constantly gets a game :lol: Get the fucking cunt out of our club NOW (no, not Hatem)!

Not a bad thing hes not playing. Weve got far less chance of scoring without Ben Arfa, hopefully another nail in the frauds coffin.

My thoughts exactly - would be something horribly ironic about HBA saving Pardew's arse with a top performance.

Guest reefatoon

Not a bad thing hes not playing. Weve got far less chance of scoring without Ben Arfa, hopefully another nail in the frauds coffin.

My thoughts exactly - would be something horribly ironic about HBA saving Pardew's arse with a top performance.

Even worse than that would be Pardew coming out saying he had planned it all along, and knew exactly how to handle Ben Arfa.  He would take the plaudits as if it was all part of his master plan. . . . . the cunt.

y

You need to supply a higher resolution version of the masterpiece really.

Can't make bigger unless Jack Flash supplies the HD Original.

That's the original. You could probably recreate it in minutes if you wanted to though.

Definitely. The one redeeming quality that Pardew has is no one can shoot himself in the foot more goofily than the silver haired fuckwit.

No point in watching footie any more with how HBA's being treated.

I'm slowly moving towards those who've given up watching games.

Fuck. And I thought this season couldn't get any lower.

That's the way I see it. Would hate for Hatem to save Pardew's and the mackem's bacon

0-0 in the 90th minute and HBA is through on goal only to nutmeg the keeper 3 times before he starts running towards Pardew and hits a rocket that smashes in to Pardews purple s*** spouting lips.

:thup:

Can't help thinking he's better off not training with the first team squad, anyway. I highly doubt any of the defensive drills benefit a player like him.