Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

This is fucking ridiculous. I wish pardew would fuck off, this is the most fucking pissed off I have been with the club. I think I have watched match of the day once or maybe twice this calendar year. I am about to give up. I have no fucking emotion now if we win, lose or draw.

It means nothing to me results wise. I fucking love this club and it breaks my heart to see Pardew in charge now. I was pissed off when he came in but thought he might be ok during his first 18 months but I have never seen anything like the last 2 seasons before. Yeah we may finish top 10 but someone half decent could get this squad top 6. It has alot of talent in it.

The most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in football was us narrowly avoiding relegation last season.

Dont give a shit about Ashley pardew is the main issue as whatever anyone stays Ashleys system has got us a fucking decent side, but its his idocy in sticking with pardew that's they problem

"I thought the (positive) reaction (from other people) to his performance last time was slightly over the top, but I don't think it can be this week.

EH? Did he really say this ?

"I thought the (positive) reaction (from other people) to his performance last time was slightly over the top, but I don't think it can be this week.

EH? Did he really say this ?

:lol: Absolute prick.

Not a bad thing hes not playing. Weve got far less chance of scoring without Ben Arfa, hopefully another nail in the frauds coffin.

:thup:

Can't help thinking he's better off not training with the first team squad, anyway. I highly doubt any of the defensive drills benefit a player like him.

Aren't we training more "technical" these days according to the cunt in charge?

Arsenal U-16 player just tweeted this:

"Trained with one my favourite players in the prem today Ben arfa great guy even better footballer "

what "group" are we fucking letting him train with :lol:

Arsenal, seemingly. :lol:

"Trained with one my favourite players in the prem today Ben arfa great guy even better footballer "

what "group" are we f***ing letting him train with :lol:

Couldn't make it up man :lol:

We sure it's not just Broccoli?

We sure it's not just Broccoli?

https://twitter.com/Fella_10

He (the Tweeter) was in Newcastle earlier this week, maybe he is on trial. Would certainly make more sense.

Kids name is Fela Olomola (I think).

Seems like a canny fella, him.

Did Pardew really say that shit about the king being able to do what he wants?

Wouldn't shock you would it. My friend was at a social with the cockend and he was apparently the most arrogant person he's ever met. I know, revelations here.

Did Pardew really say that shit about the king being able to do what he wants?

At West Ham apparently, yeah.

Some dude said so in his autobiography.

Pardew thread, yesterday. :lol: