Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

As Opta stats show, Ben Arfa is yet to make his mark at Hull but has at least made a substitute appearance since joining the Tigers on loan.

Thank fuck for those clever people at Opta Stats.

I liked "he did win one dribble " what the fuck is that. Looks like the whole backroom staff got to go with Pards or no chance Ben Arfa will come back.

GOAL

West Brom 1-2 Hull - Robbie Brady (50 mins)

Posted at 21:07

Hatem Ben Arfa, that's what he can do! Lovely feet from the on-loan winger as he cuts inside and beats a man before threading a gem of a ball through the centre, Robbie Brady gets on the end of it and fires across the keeper and in.

GOAL

Hatem Ben Arfa, that's what he can do! Lovely feet from the on-loan winger as he cuts inside and beats a man before threading a gem of a ball through the centre, Robbie Brady gets on the end of it and fires across the keeper and in.

I could cry

GOAL

I could cry

We're winning against Palace atm, cheer up ffs! Cyber tears, man.

Ben Arfa looked in good form early in the second half as his threatening run saw him drift past two or three would-be challengers before his final ball proved just too strong for Ince.

Albion failed to heed the warning though, and Ben Arfa’s next foray forward brought the desired result as his clever pass allowed Brady to beat the offside trap and finish confidently past former City goalkeeper Boaz Myhill.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/hatem-ben-arfa-dont-want-alan-pardew-sacked/

“It (returning to St.James’ Park) really touched me, it made me happy, it was weird though being back there as a visitor.

“When you are pushed to one side (training and playing with reserves), your (squad) number is changed, small (verbal) attacks by all the staff…I can’t tell you today.

“I don’t forget though, it has been a difficult time for me.

I do not blame him (Alan Pardew), I do not want him fired, the important thing is to develop myself.

“It was the last five minutes of the transfer window when I arrived (at Hull), the Coach (Steve Bruce) has built something interesting and I think we can expect to be in the top ten.”

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/hatem-ben-arfa-dont-want-alan-pardew-sacked/

“It (returning to St.James’ Park) really touched me, it made me happy, it was weird though being back there as a visitor.

“When you are pushed to one side (training and playing with reserves), your (squad) number is changed, small (verbal) attacks by all the staff…I can’t tell you today.

I do not blame him (Alan Pardew), I do not want him fired, the important thing is to develop myself.

“It was the last five minutes of the transfer window when I arrived (at Hull), the Coach (Steve Bruce) has built something interesting and I think we can expect to be in the top ten.”

ByKSsymIYAAYEo7.png

http://i.imgur.com/a8fP3pX.gif

:yao: Neither do we.

ByKSsymIYAAYEo7.png

:lol: Get in Ash, love it. :thup: :thup: