Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Cisse

Ayoze   

Cabella                        Ben Arfa

Sissoko    Abeid

Mid table side brah.

I'll put you through mid table from the top rope sunnah.

Guest TruToon94

Imagine Benny coming back and Pards leaving! We'd have actually won when all hope looked lost!

Come on Benny son I still believe in you!

Guest thenorthumbrian

Ginola under Keegan and Robert under Robson, good managers who got the best out of skilful players.

HBA might be a lost cause or maybe he just hasn't been managed well .

In among the gems from the supposed ITK on the Palace forum is the revelation that HBA attacked Tim Krul with a knife:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=14

:lol:

I like this one as it probably explains his love for mediocre cloggers like Gouffran:

'Just as an aside to anyone too young to remember, the references to Pards being 'welcomed back as a hero' should be corrected to 'cult hero'. He was largely vilified as a player for the couple of years before the 4-3 winner and took more abuse from our fans than any other player of that era than I can remember. His effort was never questioned but his ability was limited to say the least.

Some really important assists and goals in 89/90 (not just against Liverpool) papered over the cracks that he was out of his depth, but credit where credit is due because he changed our history for the better...'

In among the gems from the supposed ITK on the Palace forum is the revelation that HBA attacked Tim Krul with a knife:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=14

:lol:

I like this one as it probably explains his love for mediocre cloggers like Gouffran:

'Just as an aside to anyone too young to remember, the references to Pards being 'welcomed back as a hero' should be corrected to 'cult hero'. He was largely vilified as a player for the couple of years before the 4-3 winner and took more abuse from our fans than any other player of that era than I can remember. His effort was never questioned but his ability was limited to say the least.

Some really important assists and goals in 89/90 (not just against Liverpool) papered over the cracks that he was out of his depth, but credit where credit is due because he changed our history for the better...'

Fucking hell that is symptomatic of so many things. His overall tenure, the wins against the big sides and many defeats in between, Jack Colback..