Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Ben arfa isn't coming back ffs  :lol:

I wouldn't say its 100% impossible but I'd be beyond shocked simply on the basis 6 months left why would he sign a new deal and Ashley will try and get something for him now or at least remove the wages for the rest of the deal

Guest hbarecall

Ben arfa isn't coming back ffs  :lol:

He says nufc stop deal this day with monaco and he wants hba go in nufc 2 january

The big fat loves hatem

Guest Howaythetoon

As talented as he is and as much as I like him as a footballer, his attitude to his own career is fucking pathetic. He needs to buck his ideas up seriously. I'm not bothered whether he comes back or not to be honest.

As talented as he is and as much as I like him as a footballer, his attitude to his own career is fucking pathetic. He needs to buck his ideas up seriously. I'm not bothered whether he comes back or not to be honest.

http://media.giphy.com/media/uNPd7pDYETyAU/giphy.gif

Have to say I've got my reservations about whether or not he's up for being a functioning footballer, given what's happened at Hull, but I'd still gladly have him back and be unsurprised if he starts tearing shit up immediately.

Have to say I've got my reservations about whether or not he's up for being a functioning footballer, given what's happened at Hull, but I'd still gladly have him back and be unsurprised if he starts tearing shit up immediately.

:lol: I'm not concerned at all. Fuck Bruce, Fuck Pardew.

He's shown loads of times for us he's a functioning footballer, don't let Steve fucking Bruce change your opinion

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely refuse to believe that it'll either happen, or that if it does he'll be played, or that if he plays he'll be as good as I imagine him being, but Jesus Christ..IF!