Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Have to say I've got my reservations about whether or not he's up for being a functioning footballer, given what's happened at Hull, but I'd still gladly have him back and be unsurprised if he starts tearing shit up immediately.

http://media.giphy.com/media/WXtccLGTLB1NS/giphy.gif

I think it's a fair opinion to have. He was arguably or best player and should have been in the team every single week - but shit happened and the guy is clearly tapped. Like I said, I'd welcome him back with open arms and probably chuck him straight in the side, but I get a feeling that the culmination of events could well have completely fucked him.

I think it's a fair opinion to have. He was arguably or best player and should have been in the team every single week - but shit happened and the guy is clearly tapped. Like I said, I'd welcome him back with open arms and probably chuck him straight in the side, but I get a feeling that the culmination of events could well have completely fucked him.

You just like Steve Bruce yorkie

http://media.giphy.com/media/fRVnwgs8WgJBS/giphy.gif

You just like Steve Bruce yorkie

I do tbf.

It was Coloccini who led a group of players to suggest that Hatem Ben Arfa should no longer be accepted in the first-team squad in the summer, following two dressing-room clashes with Pardew and team-mates. Coloccini felt the apology from the French forward had not been strong enough. Ben Arfa has not kicked a ball for Newcastle since.

It was Coloccini who led a group of players to suggest that Hatem Ben Arfa should no longer be accepted in the first-team squad in the summer, following two dressing-room clashes with Pardew and team-mates. Coloccini felt the apology from the French forward had not been strong enough. Ben Arfa has not kicked a ball for Newcastle since.

:lol: Was this according to Colo, or was this according to Pardew? Grasping at straws here. I feel like this could just be some Pardew bullshit.

Also, it's not like they couldn't patch that shit up.

:( Like each other! The devil is gone. Make up!

:lol: Was this according to Colo, or was this according to Pardew? Grasping at straws here. I feel like this could just be some Pardew bullshit.

Also, it's not like they couldn't patch that shit up.

:( Like each other! The devil is gone. Make up!

Pardew never said anything publicly about HBA's departure and the colo wanting hba is widely reported

Does it really matter what Pardew or Colo think about Ben Arfa? He was brought here by Carr initially, and his value rocketed from about £5m to £20m. That was then though, and this is now. He's out of contract in the summer so he's gone basically. £15m down the shitter thanks to Pards, that's how Ashley will see it.

Guest hbarecall

Does it really matter what Pardew or Colo think about Ben Arfa? He was brought here by Carr initially, and his value rocketed from about £5m to £20m. That was then though, and this is now. He's out of contract in the summer so he's gone basically. £15m down the shitter thanks to Pards, that's how Ashley will see it.

Big fat loves hba because money£££

Ben arfa is a genius

but he plays good with team plays football not rugby

Why the people believes pardee=( infarct) and brucethejackal