Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

:lol: The skills videos on youtube are actually sickening. Don't know why I even click them.

I go back to them every so often and they're both great and torture at the same time :lol:

286206_1.jpg

Miss him

:lol: Takes 30 minutes to go from midfield to the penalty area now but when you put a Benny vid on he's doing it alone over and over again.

Under Keegan or Bobby, my word.

I know nothing of Bobby but Keegan was here right before Benny. The universe wanted it and it all fell apart. We're living on that timeline where everything is shit.

Remember when he trapped that ball from Tiote in the rain. Against Stoke maybe? was a long crossfield ball

'Ben Arfa Control Vs. Stoke' on youtube.

Amazing. We were great that day, Cisse, Tiote, Cabaye & Ben Arfa were just excellent.

We were world beaters that day. Unbelievably good.

Remember when he trapped that ball from Tiote in the rain. Against Stoke maybe? was a long crossfield ball

Amazing. We were great that day, Cisse, Tiote, Cabaye & Ben Arfa were just excellent.

Cabaye's pass to Cisse for the first was ridiculous tbh, not sure anyone else in the ground knew that ball was on. Unreal.

Cabaye's pass to Cisse for the first was ridiculous tbh, not sure anyone else in the ground knew that ball was on. Unreal.

That season. :love: Whilst it wasn't short of Pardisms some days were utter magic. Tearing West Brom apart in 45 minutes in their own backyard, Ryan Taylor over the wall, Hatem v Bolton, Hatem v Blackburn, Ba hat trick at Stoke, hammering Fergie under the lights at SJP, the Stoke home game that you've mentioned, the unbeaten run at the start, finally winning at Stamford Bridge from those two goals, Cisse playing like the second coming of Andy Cole. Goddammit, may never see a season like that again in the near future. :(

That season. :love: Whilst it wasn't short of Pardisms some days were utter magic. Tearing West Brom apart in 45 minutes in their own backyard, Ryan Taylor over the wall, Hatem v Bolton, Hatem v Blackburn, Ba hat trick at Stoke, hammering Fergie under the lights at SJP, the Stoke home game that you've mentioned, the unbeaten run at the start, finally winning at Stamford Bridge from those two goals, Cisse playing like the second coming of Andy Cole. Goddammit, may never see a season like that again in the near future. :(

So many good memories in there man. Remember so much of it like it was yesterday too, loved football in general that year mainly due to how excited I was by our play especially in the second half of the season.

Under Keegan or Bobby, my word.

I know nothing of Bobby but Keegan was here right before Benny. The universe wanted it and it all fell apart. We're living on that timeline where everything is shit.

Fuck me that makes me feel old. :lol: