Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Ben Arfa started almost as many games on the bench at Marseille and had an even poorer record of goals and assists. I agree he is a joy to watch but people have a tendency to go all creationism when they defend him.

This makes no sense at all, from any angle. So we shouldn't have signed him or got excited? Forget about how highly he's been rated since he was a child, and almost every fucker in France seems to know about him and have an opinion on him? Right.

Ben Arfa started almost as many games on the bench at Marseille and had an even poorer record of goals and assists. I agree he is a joy to watch but people have a tendency to go all creationism when they defend him.

This makes no sense at all, from any angle. So we shouldn't have signed him or got excited? Forget about how highly he's been rated since he was a child, and almost every f***er in France seems to know about him and have an opinion on him? Right.

And you shouldn't take into concideration that he has had a troubled history in both Lyon and Marseille and didn't fulfill his potential in either Lyon or Marseilles? Right-o.

He is a talented player - that's a given. But to be a wonderchild and to be spoken about doesnt mean alot when push comes to shove. I'm not comparing these players, but with that logic we should sign Freddy Ady and Denílson.

I love watching him play and he can do magic on his own, but the onesided argumentation defending him is starting to get a little boring listening to.

2 serious injuries

God knows how many times benched for the likes of Obertan, Gosling, Shola

55 starts

14 goals

13 assists

He's a genius who is currently being disgustingly 'managed' by that wanker

Be great if he's rised to the challenge, got super fit and working his arse off in training, even working on tracking back etc...because if he did not even Pardew is stupid enough to over look that. He'd be back in the team with Pardew no doubt telling the sun how his hard line stance was just him loving hatem and he always wanted him here.

2 serious injuries

God knows how many times benched for the likes of Obertan, Gosling, Shola

55 starts

14 goals

13 assists

He's a genius who is currently being disgustingly 'managed' by that wanker

Refused to hold Debuchy's hand = benched.

People still upset about and defending HBA for his deserved fine?

:lol:

Were you born a troll or do you become one a miserable day after another?

Not trolling at all. Just the way HBA is this complete and utter saint that cannot do anything wrong is just utter bull. If it is true that he has came in to the season for a 2nd year in a row over the weight agreed then he deserves the fine.

Pardew is a massive t*** (understatement) and his treatment of HBA is a disgrace but HBA clearly has problems and always has had, no matter where he has been at. Both are to blame, not just Pardew.

People still upset about and defending HBA for his deserved fine?

:lol:

Were you born a troll or do you become one a miserable day after another?

Not trolling at all. Just the way HBA is this complete and utter saint that cannot do anything wrong is just utter bull. If it is true that he has came in to the season for a 2nd year in a row over the weight agreed then he deserves the fine.

Pardew is a massive t*** (understatement) and his treatment of HBA is a disgrace but HBA clearly has problems and always has had, no matter where he has been at. Both are to blame, not just Pardew.

Once again, where's your evidence for this overweight horseshit?

And too be fair this is not 1.3kg over match weight - I would imgaine this is "if you come back **% over match weight you'll be fined", and he did.

I am no fan of Pardew and I love watching HBA play, but the glorification of this man is getting ridiculous. YES he has been treated badly, but that doesn't mean he has not acted unprofessionally. It's like talking about darwin to mormons in here.  :lol:

And too be fair this is not 1.3kg over match weight - I would imgaine this is "if you come back **% over match weight you'll be fined", and he did.

I am no fan of Pardew and I love watching HBA play, but the glorification of this man is getting ridiculous. YES he has been treated badly, but that doesn't mean he has not acted unprofessionally. It's like talking about darwin to mormons in here.  :lol:

Aye right.