Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest VanBarduck

Menez, Ben Arfa and Balotelli in the same team ?  :scared:

Inzaghi is going to blow a fuse in less than a week.

I seem to remember that when we signed him on loan, Milan were rumoured to be interested as well. Or maybe he was interested in Milan.

If the offer is genuine, I'd have thought he's bound to go.

If he's going then best wishes to him, it's obvious Pardew will always win over anyone else so there is no point letting him just sit out for his final year. Let him go and be a success elsewhere, we really need to bring in another wide player though if is going.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd obviously rather everything went to shit and we got a manager in that played him, but I'd actually rather watch him play than rot under these arse holes.

I never thought I'd think of it like that either because it's never been this bad.

I'd obviously rather everything went to shit and we got a manager in that played him, but I'd actually rather watch him play than rot under these arse holes.

I never thought I'd think of it like that either because it's never been this bad.

I've thought this for ages, he's too amazing a footballer to be rotting anywhere, I would much rather he left and got some games at this point. Sad but true.

Daily Star so you know its true

According to reports in Italy, new Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi is looking for a talented left-footed winger this summer, and has made Ben-Arfa his number one target.

Calciomercato, claim that the Rossoneri are willing to offer Newcastle £12m for the tricky winger.

Ben Arfa, 27, joined Newcastle in 2010 from French side Olympique Marseille for an undisclosed fee.

During his four year stay at St James' Park Ben he has made 76 appearances for the Magpies, and scored 13 goals.

newcastle, newcastle fc, nufc, the toon army, toon army, the toon, ac milan, milan, BENCH WARMER: Ben Arfa spent the majority of the second-half of the season on the sidelines [GETTY]

But he fell down the pecking order at St James' Park in the second-half of last season, which prompted speculation that Toon boss Alan Pardew was looking to sell the French international.

And now it that seems that the former West Ham boss is willing to cash in on Ben Arfa.

Reports last week claimed that Pardew told Ben Arfa, who has one year left on his contract, that he is no longer part of his first-team plans.

The news of Pardew's desire to sell Ben Arfa has alerted a host of European clubs, including Ben Arfa's former side Marseille.

Reports in France claim that the Ligue 1 side are keen to re-sign Ben Arfa, who spent two years at the Stade Velodrome.

But the French side will struggle to match Milan's offer for the Newcastle star because of Financial Fair Play restrictions.

Daily Star so you know its true

According to reports in Italy, new Milan boss Filippo Inzaghi is looking for a talented left-footed winger this summer, and has made Ben-Arfa his number one target.

Calciomercato, claim that the Rossoneri are willing to offer Newcastle £12m for the tricky winger.

Ben Arfa, 27, joined Newcastle in 2010 from French side Olympique Marseille for an undisclosed fee.

During his four year stay at St James' Park Ben he has made 76 appearances for the Magpies, and scored 13 goals.

newcastle, newcastle fc, nufc, the toon army, toon army, the toon, ac milan, milan, BENCH WARMER: Ben Arfa spent the majority of the second-half of the season on the sidelines [GETTY]

But he fell down the pecking order at St James' Park in the second-half of last season, which prompted speculation that Toon boss Alan Pardew was looking to sell the French international.

And now it that seems that the former West Ham boss is willing to cash in on Ben Arfa.

Reports last week claimed that Pardew told Ben Arfa, who has one year left on his contract, that he is no longer part of his first-team plans.

The news of Pardew's desire to sell Ben Arfa has alerted a host of European clubs, including Ben Arfa's former side Marseille.

Reports in France claim that the Ligue 1 side are keen to re-sign Ben Arfa, who spent two years at the Stade Velodrome.

But the French side will struggle to match Milan's offer for the Newcastle star because of Financial Fair Play restrictions.

:idiot2:

I hope he does leave. It's doing him no good to be in the reserves or youths and the cunts in charge will just use his wages as a reason we can't afford a striker or something.

Pathetic that it's come to this but he's not going to play for us again. It's over. Let's move on.

They'll get him cheap enough if both parties are interested, then sell either Lacazette or Grenier to generate the cash they need. Unlike past seasons, they haven't had any major outgoings yet.

Wants a return to Lyon if you believe French sources on Twitter.

swap deal - but does not sound like our Lyon targets seems interested in NUFC....

They will be interested on the wage increase alone. The fact weve just signed Janmaat, Cabella and de Jong also helps.

The vibes from Lacazette and Grenier suggest that they ain't keen to join us though.

Don't blame them but would be brilliant signings. Apart from a dodgy defence we would be looking strong.