Protests Section - Chronicle run with front-page spread of #pardewprotest

Rich

US-based forum Newcastle-Online.. did I read that wrong? :lol:

... they've been informed of their mistake.

It's changed.

If this was you who wrote it Ketsy, they've got your name wrong though :lol:

"Newcastle-based Newcastle-Online forum".

dat literary prowess

Not bad that from the Chronicle.. if they can't attend games they might as well enjoy the protests!

In any other club, with any other owner, Pardew would be done. Why do I feel this only makes Ashley more likely to stick with him :(

US-based forum Newcastle-Online.. did I read that wrong? :lol:

... they've been informed of their mistake.

It's changed.

If this was you who wrote it Ketsy, they've got your name wrong though :lol:

I didn't write it but they kindly gave me a mis-spelt byline (which she's said is now corrected....maybe).

Ha, they've literally just edited that. It said US-based when I clicked the link about 4-5 minutes ago.

Ryder attends the games anyway, I think? His twitter updating is fucking rapid if he's not there.

Guest chopey

Just watch WWIII will start tonight and the front page will get bumped..........................just our luck

Guest firetotheworks

I genuinely can't get over it like. Finally some new sofas at Bentink.

Hi Everyone - long time follower but new poster. Outstanding job with the 60 minute and Pardew protest campaign. Great to see him squirm. Look forward to contributing to the board. Can someone point me in the right direction for advice re setting up an aviator? cheers

Hi Everyone - long time follower but new poster. Outstanding job with the 60 minute and Pardew protest campaign. Great to see him squirm. Look forward to contributing to the board. Can someone point me in the right direction for advice re setting up an aviator? cheers

:cool:

Click on profile (below the header image at the top of the page) and then select forum profile.

Done.

Done.

:lol: you are nothing if not predictable in matters like this David.