Newcastle United 3 - 0 Cardiff City - 03/05/14 - post-match from page 53

Mike

I've phoned 101 and made complaint about them for falsely evicting members of the public from SJP and attempting to confiscate personal property.

Did they say anything?

They are conducting their inquiries against a group of men all called Stewart.

I've phoned 101 and made complaint about them for falsely evicting members of the public from SJP and attempting to confiscate personal property.

Did they say anything?

Got to see them tomorrow. I explained technically SJP is public land and the protests were peaceful so therefor there is no legal reason for them to be evicted, also explained that they have no legal reason to attempt to confiscate personal property (banners), and then also said there is picture online showing a steward with a member of the public in headlock after they have been evicted.

Just caught up with today's events. Brilliant stuff. If it's anywhere near the 4,000 as mentioned by NUFC.com then that's pretty fantastic IMO, and an even bigger gesture given that we were 1-0 up. Still bitter about NUST's involvement but at least it got the message out to the general public that there was a walkout, no matter the actual time. If they'd just been supportive of the 60mins then I think it'd have been even better, and avoided the embarrassment of media outlets laughing at us once again.

That said, it seems as though even those that stayed made their feelings pretty well known and that there were so few left for the 'lap of honour' (what a joke that phrase is in this case) is another positive. The number of banners looks class, as is the apparent reaction to jobsworth c***s trying to take them.

It's about time we showed everyone at NUFC that we've had enough. It's been coming for far too long. Very proud today. Well done everyone involved.

It's about time the passion came back

Nout will happen, as such things have happened before and bugger all was done. I imagine the club will now try to impose banning orders on these lads. :(

Guest neesy111

Nout will happen, as such things have happened before and bugger all was done. I imagine the club will now try to impose banning orders on these lads. :(

Will probably be glad they've got them.  Can someone give me one.

Worth a try though.

Walked out on 60 and never looked back. Fuck them.

:thup:

Being in the Leazes, thought I might find myself looking around me waiting for others to go. In the end, I couldn't wait for the clock to tick over.

Also, just as a point of order, there was far more pro-NUFC chants/songs/support today than I've heard for years. To attempt to spin this protest as making things difficult for the players is hideous, they got more backing today than they've had for years.

Pardew has lost the crowd, he's lost his squad and he's about to lose his job imo. It's building. To be prevented from leaving your own dugout because your own set of fans are booing you means he's simply incapable of bullshitting his way out of this any longer. The worm didn't turn today it did fucking somersaults and not a moment too soon

Get this cunt out man. 

Also, just as a point of order, there was far more pro-NUFC chants/songs/support today than I've heard for years. To attempt to spin this protest as making things difficult for the players is hideous, they got more backing today than they've had for years.

Pardew has lost the crowd, he's lost his squad and he's about to lose his job imo. It's building. To be prevented from leaving your own dugout because your own set of fans are booing you means he's simply incapable of bullshitting his way out of this any longer. The worm didn't turn today it did f***ing somersaults and not a moment too soon

Get this c*** out man.

Can't leave his seat due to booing is so pantomime lol