Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are some people so obsessively graphic with this whole rape thing? :lol:

It's the Alan Pardew effect

I would love Villa to get a win tonight at City to put the title back in Liverpool's hands.

Then for us to completely break their hearts with a fluke.

I'll put my Pardew hate to one side for that.

:lol: There is not one hope in hell we could get a result at Anfield if they needed something.  Cool idea though, would be funny.

Hence the fluke :lol:

Pardew has a good game plan parking 2 buses, mind.

Unfortunately for us, it seems the buses will be full of window lickers and the bus driver a white haired charlatan.

I'm really surprised that people would put extra embarrassment for Liverpool over additional pressure on Pardew, like.

Yeah, I think we're just saying it would be weird and a bit of a laugh.  I personally don't want a meaningless result against Liverpool alleviating any pressure going into the summer when we're just gaining momentum and making his life a misery.

The thing I care about most is Pardew going. Ideally the title goes to the last game, we end up being beaten badly enabling liverpool to momentarily edge it on goal difference only for the Williamson floated set-piece to work deep in injury time.

I like this scenario better :)

I like the scenario where Man City win the title, Liverpool hammer us, Pardew has absolutely no positives to cling to whatsoever, is humiliated in his post-match interview and is sacked by Monday.

I like the scenario where Man City win the title, Liverpool hammer us, Pardew has absolutely no positives to cling to whatsoever, is humiliated in his post-match interview and is sacked by Monday.

Indeed.

Sacked on the pitch in front of the away fans :fwap:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOHBY7YCMAANgoN.jpg:large

'We regret to announce the following layoffs: Pardew, Alan. That is all.'

Guest Roger Kint

Mike appears on the big screen screaming 'You're Fired!!!' Vince style?

And then Ben Arfa beheads him.

And then Ben Arfa beheads him.

Wearing the HOPE-banner as a cape.

WWE buy Newcastle secretly, Vince appears on big screen at Anfield after heavy loss and annouces aquisition of Newcastle and then goes at the end: "oh, and by the way, Alan, Yoooooooou're FIIIRRREEED!!"

WWE buy Newcastle secretly, Vince appears on big screen at Anfield after heavy loss and annouces aquisition of Newcastle and then goes at the end: "oh, and by the way, Alan, Yoooooooou're FIIIRRREEED!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNX_wGyKhmM

Wonder what price Scousers are prepared to pay for tickets now? They had been trying to buy tickets in the away end - someone offered £300 for mine. I say mine, I'd already given the ticket to another lad as I'm not going down. Fucking awful place.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble.