Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got this picture in my mind of 2 City fans in a pub trying to reassure each other - "but surely Liverpool can't win by 10. Surely Newcastle will keep it under 10?? They can't let 10 in?"

Got bad news for them. :lol:

Well, if that happens we can count on another club jumping on the anti-Pardew bandwagon. :lol:

This is just going to make them hammer us even more now. :lol:

or they could be so broken as soon as news filters in of city taking the lead we take advantage and win as they wilt and start crying! Allow me my delusions

or they could be so broken as soon as news filters in of city taking the lead we take advantage and win as they wilt and start crying! Allow me my delusions

Nah, they have no pressure now. It'll be more a celebration of an amazing season rather than pressure of trying to wrap up the title. They'd have thrashed us anyway, but it's going to be more like an exhibition and a party atmosphere from kick off instead. They'll demolish us.

Nah, they have no pressure now. It'll be more a celebration of an amazing season rather than pressure of trying to wrap up the title. They'd have thrashed us anyway, but it's going to be more like an exhibition and a party atmosphere from kick off instead. They'll demolish us.

Either way we were going to get absolutely pummelled.

doubt it will be a party atmosphere after such a collapse, they're going to be rock bottom and lord knows how anyone motivates them to even try when they know it will likely be pointless

They'll carry on the way they have done all season; Attempt to score a lot of goals. They'll want to end a good season on a positive note. Rodgers isn't a dummy, he'll know how poor we have been, they'll get right at us from the get go and we'll wilt in typical fashion. They won't have to get out of second gear to knock 3 or 4 past us.

I think they'll put on a show tbh. Win-win really, they hammer us and we don't get to see them parade the title in front of us.

Be like the 1-1 we had with Spurs in 1996 when we cocked it up.

Laughed my stots off last night when I found out what had happened.

pay back for 96.

I think they'll put on a show tbh. Win-win really, they hammer us and we don't get to see them parade the title in front of us.

pay back for 96.

That's so much worse than the 4-3 in 1996 like, nobody can ever tell me otherwise. 3-0 up man :lol:

pay back for 96.

That's so much worse than the 4-3 in 1996 like, nobody can ever tell me otherwise. 3-0 up man :lol:

3-0 up with 12 minutes to go.

I don't know like. When we lost against Blackburn in that game during Keegan's title charge it really knocked the stuffing out of us. That said, teams were lining up to knock us off the top back then, I can't see any of our lot giving a toss so maybe we'll make it easy for them.

Guest zicomartin

hopefully, they will get bored with the game after city storm into a 2 goal lead, and start singing anti-pardew songs too.

It would be helpful if we didnt start abusing them first.