Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Me and my mates just got down to Southport where we are staying till Monday, sun is shining, beers in hand. Can't wait to see the banners at the game!

Those were the days!

Thought the same after I wrote it, tis my last game as a season ticket holder, I can't actually believe it's came to this however I can't stand what's happening to our club any longer.

I've had my ticket for 10 years now, saying goodbye to the people I sit beside was particularly hard.

I'm in the same boat mate, although the last game I attended was Arsenal at home. Never missed a home game for five years and done a shit load of aways in that time including Ukraine etc. fuck it.

So the ideal scenario is Man City draw and Liverpool put 14 past us, HBA comes on at 88mins, collects the ball, runs up the pitch and puts it in to make it 14-1 and hand the title to City?

So the ideal scenario is Man City draw and Liverpool put 14 past us, HBA comes on at 88mins, collects the ball, runs up the pitch and puts it in to make it 14-1 and hand the title to City?

Major flaw in your plan.

Major flaw in your plan.

Swan song? Escaped goat?

I can see us being like our home game with Spurs in May '96. They know they've probably blown it and it'll be extremely difficult for them to pick themselves up from that imo.

To be honest I can see them scoring 3 quick ones to ensure they win the game. They'll then switch to auto-pilot safe in the knowledge they've done as much as they could have done and they'll have to wait for West Ham to perform a miracle.

They'll also have quite a few who have an eye on the World cup and can see Suarez, Gerrard and Sturridge brought off so they can get their ovation from the cunts on the Kop etc. We're just there to make up the numbers.

I don't think it will be the thrashing everyone is hoping for, they'll be a bit flat after Monday, but I still think they'll win comfortably. It just won't be the utter pounding that Pardew will be dreading unfortunately.

I don't think it will be the thrashing everyone is hoping for, they'll be a bit flat after Monday, but I still think they'll win comfortably. It just won't be the utter pounding that Pardew will be dreading unfortunately.

Exactly what I was saying on here on Monday when everyone was celebrating Palace's comeback for no good reason whatsoever.