Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Shola up front on his own at Liverpool in 2014 when he supposed to be leaving.

Not sure it can get any better as a Newcastle fan.

Shola up front on his own at Liverpool in 2014 when he supposed to be leaving.

Not sure it can get any better as a Newcastle fan.

He won't be on his own man - De Jong will be there for that extra added goal threat!

Guest chopey

The expression "cricket score" was used in the Soccer Saturday predictions. I agree - a severe arse kicking is in store.

I just hope its 14 for the loss of 1

Guest bimpy474

The expression "cricket score" was used in the Soccer Saturday predictions. I agree - a severe arse kicking is in store.

And then they criticize us for wanting Pardew out, bizarre.

Guest antz1uk

No surprise if Remy has bailed - doesn't want his potential new employers watching him associated with a such a public bumming.

he will have seen cabaye get injured yesterday and thought... shiiiiitt

Because they're cretins.  'Yeah, Newcastle are shocking, this is gonna be about 15-0 Jeff.  Doing a cracking job is Pardew, mind.'

Guest bimpy474

Because they're cretins.  'Yeah, Newcastle are shocking, this is gonna be about 15-0 Jeff.  Doing a cracking job is Pardew, mind.'

Exactly, it really is bizarre.

As much as a disgrace it is, you can see why Remy doesn't give a fuck about this club or this game. He's whored himself out and proven he could hack it in a CL side, he is only here on loan, fuck all will change if he plays or not and he won't want to get injured now to interfere with WC or a transfer to a CL side.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

:lol:

Hope Remy gets fined if this is true.

He couldn't give a fuck. He's a millionaire who will be missing out on some loose change for not getting injured today. Well worth it.

I can pick the team now:

Krul

Debuchy      Colo              Willo        Dummett

Sissoko        Tiote            Anita        Gouffran

Gozza            Ameobi

As much as a disgrace it is, you can see why Remy doesn't give a fuck about this club or this game. He's whored himself out and proven he could hack it in a CL side, he is only here on loan, fuck all will change if he plays or not and he won't want to get injured now to interfere with WC or a transfer to a CL side.

Sadly i agree just protecting himself and tbh in the circumstances at that was us we would do the same

Sadly i agree just protecting himself and tbh in the circumstances at that was us we would do the same

Like the shit cunt did last Saturday as well, hiding on the wing and jumping out of challenges along with Sissoko and Gouffran.