Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think it will be the thrashing everyone is hoping for, they'll be a bit flat after Monday, but I still think they'll win comfortably. It just won't be the utter pounding that Pardew will be dreading unfortunately.

I think they'll go for it for as long as Man City are either a) Behind (I know!) or b) on level terms, if City go ahead in their game the bin dippers heads will drop, until that point expect them to come out the traps like a greyhound. Good chance of a mauling iyam.

I don't think it will be the thrashing everyone is hoping for, they'll be a bit flat after Monday, but I still think they'll win comfortably. It just won't be the utter pounding that Pardew will be dreading unfortunately.

Exactly what I was saying on here on Monday when everyone was celebrating Palace's comeback for no good reason whatsoever.

Well I was celebrating it as well tbf, but it wasn't in our best interests. Hopefully the Anfield crowd's broken hearted rendition of you'll never walk alone will stir them into action.

Guest chopey

Rogers quote "We have to keep doing our job, which is get the win," said the boss. "It will be interesting if we make one of our quick starts and get up in the game."

looks like their up for it

Rogers quote "We have to keep doing our job, which is get the win," said the boss. "It will be interesting if we make one of our quick starts and get up in the game."

And Pardew's game plan will be to park the bus with an amazing defence that conceeds very few goals.

They'll start the game flat and we'll be relatively comfortable, West Ham will score early at the Etihad and once it filters through, the crowd will pick up and the team will hit form, knock 5 past us with ease and then City will nick a draw/win from behind and take the title.

Sounds like he hasn't completely given up on the idea of winning 14-0. Don't blame him tbh.

Exactly what I was saying on here on Monday when everyone was celebrating Palace's comeback for no good reason whatsoever.

Well I was celebrating it as well tbf, but it wasn't in our best interests. Hopefully the Anfield crowd's broken hearted rendition of you'll never walk alone will stir them into action.

Hopefully our Away fans won't let that shit be heard.

http://www.nufc.com/

Claims circulated on Sunday morning that loan striker Loic Remy had pulled out of the Magpies squad, meaning that his 27th and final game for the club was in last Saturday's home win over Cardiff City.

We'll get hammered anyway. Pardew's attacking line ups contain the same players as his defensive line ups. The end result is usually the same too. We may as well play 5 at the back, 5 in midfield and 0 up front.