Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

There was a Louise Taylor article where she asserted Pardew was the one that scouted/wanted Perez. Never saw any other journalist say the same. You'd think after Ayoze's decent start the King would have been telling everyone he was his find if it was true, so I'm not buying it. :lol:

There was a Louise Taylor article where she asserted Pardew was the one that scouted/wanted Perez. Never saw any other journalist say the same. You'd think after Ayoze's decent start the King would have been telling everyone he was his find if it was true, so I'm not buying it. :lol:

Give him time, Alan gave mark noble his chance don't you know.

Guest Howaythetoon

He reminds me of Suarez in many way and I will put my neck on the line here and say he will go on to become a top top player.... for someone else anyway. His decision making is very mature and his close control and the way he shields the ball is top notch. He also has excellent spacial awareness about him. He's very talented.

He claimed he was for the development squad didn't he? Bollocks of he highest degree imo

Yeah all of the "perez signs" stories from the time say he's for U-21 development and that we still haven't made a first team signing but that Colback is expected to sign :lol:

He reminds me of Suarez in many way and I will put my neck on the line here and say he will go on to become a top top player.... for someone else anyway. His decision making is very mature and his close control and the way he shields the ball is top notch. He also has excellent spacial awareness about him. He's very talented.

I hope he gets a move away to Spain sooner than later so I can be proud of what he's become. Everything about his mentality is awesome and that's including just his fucking "cooler than everyone here" persona.

What's he so good at? Seen virtually fuck all this season tbh.

Bit like Suarez in style actually as another poster said. Looks to take the man on and run at the defence a good bit. Very good on the ball,good touch and can link up well. Unfortunately he is usually the only one attacking so it doesn't really matter how well he does

What's he so good at? Seen virtually f*** all this season tbh.

Bit like Suarez in style actually as another poster said. Looks to take the man on and run at the defence a good bit. Very good on the ball,good touch and can link up well. Unfortunately he is usually the only one attacking so it doesn't really matter how well he does

The way he seems to retain possession in unlikely positions is fantastic, love his technique and work rate must be a fucking nightmare to play against. Just wish we had other players and a manager

He's extremely talented.  Technique wise he's good but it's his decision making and his vision that make him an outstanding attacker who can perform well in any position. 

If HBA has Ayoze's application, he will win the Ballon D'or.

Just has a touch of class. Kind of like how even though he was a bit fat Kluivert just oozed class. Intelligent movement, he can always find a bit of space, good first touch, pretty quick, good at jinking past a player and has a real strikers instinct.

Puts Cisse and the like to shame in so many ways.

Just has a touch of class. Kind of like how even though he was a bit fat Kluivert just oozed class. Intelligent movement, he can always find a bit of space, good first touch, pretty quick, good at jinking past a player and has a real strikers instinct.

8 goals in the equivalent of about 8 games and you still can't resist. :lol:

Many aspects of his game is on another level compared to what we've seen for long periods.

It's beyond ridiculous now

Cisse is a goalscorer and he has 8 of them yet he continues to have digs at him at every opportunity

It's beyond ridiculous now

Cisse is a goalscorer and he has 8 of them yet he continues to have digs at him at every opportunity

Don't understand how Cisse in't starting every game for us