Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

• 2 weeks later...

Poor by his own high standards, but still played his part IMO. Some good passes and moves. Should have done better on the chance he had.

Aye, just disappointing that with Wijnaldum playing like that he didn't perform to his usual standard as we probably would have scored a 3rd before the Rooney goal.

In all fairness it says more about the squad, we don't really have an alternative if he doesn't perform well. Both he and Mitro could use competition.

---------------Tiote-----------------

-------Saivet---------Shelvey------

Sissoko-------------------------Gini

------------Mitrovic-----------------

Maybe?

Needs a bit of a rest, I reckon

Was just coming in to say the opposite. He's been poor lately and was absolutely garbage tonight - looked a different player altogether. But he's a little gem and deserves to have the faith kept in him, especially with new players coming in and (hopefully) a new lease of life throughout the team. If Shelvey and Saivet work out as planned, it has the potential to transform the whole team. Not convinced it will happen but I'd rather it did with all of our best players involved. Ayoze is one of them.

In all fairness it says more about the squad, we don't really have an alternative if he doesn't perform well. Both he and Mitro could use competition.

---------------Tiote-----------------

-------Saivet---------Shelvey------

Sissoko-------------------------Gini

------------Mitrovic-----------------

Maybe?

After tonight i don't want to see Wijnaldum out of the middle, mind you i would have said the same about Perez earlier in the season.