Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

If Carr was so good, why hasn't another team went for him?

Have you seen him? Poor chap looks like he'd struggle to see out a monthly rolling deal, let alone yearly.

I saw it this on Reddit, but would people say he's our best bargain from the Mike Ashley era?

Lascelles would also be on this list.  Not sure how much he cost but think it was about £7mil for him and Darlow combined

Guest Howaythetoon

Does he actually have any haters? I rate him technically and thought he would have a good season this term, but it’s clear for all to see if we upgraded on him we could be in business because for all he has contributed recently, he’s still very average like a good number of our players.

Does he actually have any haters? I rate him technically and thought he would have a good season this term, but it’s clear for all to see if we upgraded on him we could be in business because for all he has contributed recently, he’s still very average like a good number of our players.

Quick 2 min search:

Perez is a bit shit and desperately needs upgraded.

Mike Ashley doesn't care  :sad:

He was lively when he came on, and cannot be blamed for their winner. He’s still shit though.

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

Id happily drag him back to Tenerife by the scruff of the neck

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

OK he’s a bit better than shit, although many of his performances this season would justify the term shit. It’s not like he’s universally hated though or even disliked by a sizeable minority is it?

Quick 2 min search:

Perez is a bit s*** and desperately needs upgraded.

He was lively when he came on, and cannot be blamed for their winner. He’s still s*** though.

I absolutely despise this p*ss weak little s***. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

geordiedean, man. :lol: fuck sake

Quick 2 min search:

Perez is a bit shit and desperately needs upgraded.

He was lively when he came on, and cannot be blamed for their winner. He’s still shit though.

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

Jesus fucking Christ... I didn't realise it was that bad.

I know.... how about if we send him a postcard? Would definitely be worth it.

The abuse is just shocking. That's not on, that.

:lol: I love this place. I mean, the over-the-top reactions, both positive and negative, are so over the top, that you'd think this was a bipolarism support forum. I'm guilty at times, too, so not like I'm a saint or anything. :D

He's a decent player and imo the only one of our forwards we should be keeping.

Gayle is not good enough for PL, Mitrovic is well Mitrovic, No idea re Slimani whether he is worth a punt or not, and well Joselu bless him.

Armstrong out on loan again.

At least two strikers needed in summer window imo ( if we keep Gayle or Mitrovic as well)

Quick 2 min search:

Perez is a bit s*** and desperately needs upgraded.

He was lively when he came on, and cannot be blamed for their winner. He’s still s*** though.

I absolutely despise this p*ss weak little s***. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

geordiedean, man. :lol: fuck sake

Geordiedean hates everyone though, including Rafa.