Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

£30m for Ayoze is a great deal if you consider how bad he's been for most of the past 5 years.

£30m for the player Ayoze currently is, assuming he didn't hit another purple patch in the past 6 months and has genuinely improved, is an absolute steal for Leicester. The player he currently is is worth at least £50m imo, especially because he's already doing it in the PL and so there's far less of a risk that he can't adapt or only looked good in a weaker domestic league.

Coming into his last year of contract too.

£30m for Ayoze is a great deal if you consider how bad he's been for most of the past 5 years.

£30m for the player Ayoze currently is, assuming he didn't hit another purple patch in the past 6 months and has genuinely improved, is an absolute steal for Leicester. The player he currently is is worth at least £50m imo, especially because he's already doing it in the PL and so there's far less of a risk that he can't adapt or only looked good in a weaker domestic league.

Coming into his last year of contract too.

July 2021 it runs out.

Normally we won’t state “NUFC agreed” if it’s release clause case. It should be “Leicester agreed”.

Further proof that the clause is utter bollocks.

Finding it hard to be arsed about this.  I was obviously really disappointed when Rafa went.  But it had been on the cards for a while, so just felt inevitable when it finally happened. 

At this point.  I couldn't really care if we sold the entire squad and played the stiffs and finished bottom with no points. 

Feels odd being so apathetic about it all.  But kind of refreshing at the same time. 

Finding it hard to be arsed about this.  I was obviously really disappointed when Rafa went.  But it had been on the cards for a while, so just felt inevitable when it finally happened. 

At this point.  I couldn't really care if we sold the entire squad and played the stiffs and finished bottom with no points. 

Feels odd being so apathetic about it all.  But kind of refreshing at the same time.

:snod:

When are the squad numbers finalised?  Can't wait to see if Muto or Joselu get the number 9 shirt.

i like Muto....hope to see him of more this season (which im not gonna follow any). But i do not trust him to deliver about 10 goals next season...which we need from a couple of players - like the 2 we just let go.

30 mill for Perez is not "too good to turn down". He is in his prime now - 25 years. Where do we find proven goalscorer ready for the PL for that price?

:idiot2:

Yeah, if fees meant anything, then you'd be disappointed with 30m - he has a 40-50m player in him, we've all seen it.

But fees don't mean shit, so I'd be happy to believe the initial 16m stories...

The Fatman is going to cash in on our top players. Obviously no sale going through as the new owners would have put a hold on all transfers . Looking forward to the championship next season while the Fat BASTARD pockets the parachute payments. :rant:

Guest godzilla

The Fatman is going to cash in on our top players. Obviously no sale going through as the new owners would have put a hold on all transfers . Looking forward to the championship next season while the Fat b****** pockets the parachute payments. :rant:

Had no choice if there was a release clause which everyone is reporting there is and it was

I've come to accept that we'll only be rid of Ashley by tumbling down the leagues, might as well accelerate the process by offloading our best players. Bring it on, I say partridgeshrug.gif

I've come to accept that we'll only be rid of Ashley by tumbling down the leagues, might as well accelerate the process by offloading our best players. Bring it on, I say partridgeshrug.gif

I agree but sadly once we are down league one it’s more likely we’ll end up with chancers like the ones that took over the mackems. Vicious cycle now

I agree but sadly once we are down league one it’s more likely we’ll end up with chancers like the ones that took over the mackems. Vicious cycle now

True, but there'll always be a possibility of any new owner(s) not being cunts.

Chances of Ashley no longer being a cunt - zero :lol:

Such a myth :laugh:

He’d rather put the club in a coffin than sell for cheap.

If we fall down the leagues he will stay till he has killed the club.

Killing the club would give the man a much better feeling than selling for cheap he’ll only leave when he thinks he’s won.

Such a myth :aww:

That's what's happening then.

No chance we stay up this season, not that i care.

You really think that when we're no longer profitable he'll stick around because he wants to be the guy who killed the club? Ok then :lol:

You really think that when we're no longer profitable he'll stick around because he wants to be the guy who killed the club? Ok then :lol:

If we go down Mike Ashley will stay with his foot on our neck till we suffocate.

And Rafa won’t be here to save the club this time.