Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest Gonzo

As if the club insisted on a 30m buy out clause. Or Pérez for that matter. Think the 16m originally mentioned is about right.

My two favourite people I associate with the club gone in the space of four days. It'll be Caulkin and my dad next.

I was devastated to lose Rafa, and I thought that killed my love for the club. But this still hurt, even though it’s been coming :(

Thanks Mike, you cunt.

My two favourite people I associate with the club gone in the space of four days. It'll be Caulkin and my dad next.

:lol: Your dad your 4th favourite person associated with the club?

His da's Rob Eilliot

His da's Rob Eilliot

:lol: :lol:

The gap between third and fourth is massive, too.

Fucking Leicester poaching our best players. :lol: The days when I used to get upset that Real Madrid pinched them.

This is it like, Wullie. Depressing that in our time supporting this club we've gone from breaking the transfer world record to being rock bottom of the premier league food chain.