Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest chopey

It’s all about the land with Ashley. Maybe he hopes if we go bust he can knock down SJP and build on it?

I'm not sure Newcastle own the land St James is built on

Fucking Leicester poaching our best players. :lol: The days when I used to get upset that Real Madrid pinched them.

This is it like, Wullie. Depressing that in our time supporting this club we've gone from breaking the transfer world record to being rock bottom of the premier league food chain.

Used to mock the mackems for being a yo yo club and got annoyed when they labbeld us so.

European football was so long ago it is beyond comprehension how much the club has eroded under Ashley. It was slipping rapidly before under shepherd but nothing like this.

Not even sure the club can hide behind the instalments thing as they will have agreed the terms of the sale(regardless of the buyout figure). Its not like Leicester could come along and say we will meet the buyout valuation but will only pay you £1m a year. Either they have paid the full amount upfront OR we have negotiated a deal to match their needs.

So we either have £30m now or we decided to facilitate the sale of a player they are claiming they didnt want to sell..

What's your favourite Ayoze goal?

Think mine was the chip over Schmeichel but really love the WBA away one too

West Brom away for sure. Ridiculous goal

:thup: :thup:

It’s all about the land with Ashley. Maybe he hopes if we go bust he can knock down SJP and build on it?

I'm not sure Newcastle own the land St James is built on

[/quote

Think that it is a blessing we don’t own the land because Ashley would have transferred ownership to himself and then we would have to lease it back from him.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/ayoze-perez-signs-for-leicester-city/

Everybody at Newcastle United would like to thank him for his service, and wish him well for the future.

Cost £1.5m and sold for a possible £30m. I'm sure "everybody" (is that Ashley and Charnley?) at Newcastle United do wish him well. Perez has done exactly what they wanted of him. Generated a massive profit.

Everybody at Newcastle United would like to thank him for his service, and wish him well for the future.

Cost £1.5m and sold for a possible £30m. I'm sure "everybody" (is that Ashley and Charnley?) at Newcastle United do wish him well. Perez has done exactly what they wanted of him. Generated a massive profit.

It's Ashley's wet dream and solely how he wants us to operate on all player trading. No concept of building a team with the right balance of youth and experience to win things, it's purely about buy cheap and sell the moment they do well and there's high bid. That's a terrible model for a football club, as you want those players to stay and help deliver success.

It's Ashley's wet dream and solely how he wants us to operate on all player trading. No concept of building a team with the right balance of youth and experience to win things, it's purely about buy cheap and sell the moment they do well and there's high bid. That's a terrible model for a football club, as you want those players to stay and help deliver success.

We dont want success on any level, we aren't a sporting entity we are a shops team who happens to play in the premier league....for 1 more season

The cheer and cum eruption when Sir Jack of the Geordies ploughs through this absolutely despised Spanish soft cunt for his 7th yellow of the campaign will be something else. The noise deafening before the chorus of White Mike's Black and White Army (WE HATE RAFA) resumes.