Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Doesn't actualy seem that rapid, but so skillful and his touch  :love:

I was going to say, he seems in the same mold as most of the top undersized strikers like Suarez and Aguero, just doesn't have the speed or explosiveness they do.

He's that promising and good it annoys me that I can't think of anyone to liken him too although he's a bit Beardsley esque.

The Suarez comparisons are a good shout IMO, always looks for similar touches, turns and ways to take players on. That's not to say they're on the same level, obviously.

Aye, Ayoze's twice the player. :aww:

Imagine getting scouted by an Alien, and then accepting their offer to go to their alien experiment club, where normal sporting ambition and fair play have been replaced with a fat controller doing his best to keep the plebbe repressed and depressed... And still be so ship hot!!

The Gunners together with Manchester United are also monitoring the Toon's young striking sensation Ayoze Perez.

Sunday Express

Didn't take long :( 

He won't move. I think he'll be here for another season and a half. No point going to a huge club until your guarantees to start. IMO. He shits all over Wellbeck though.

I think you're right aussiemag. As of now at least, i meant it more that he's already being touted around by the press. IF he does continue like this for the rest of the season then i doubt he'll be here next season though. He's that good..

If the club has any sense, they will give him an improved contract as his value will soar at the rate he is progressing.  Therefore it would make no sense to sell him for a couple of years and he does not seem like a player who will sulk if offers are turned down.

If the club has any sense, they will give him an improved contract as his value will soar at the rate he is progressing.  Therefore it would make no sense to sell him for a couple of years and he does not seem like a player who will sulk if offers are turned down.

if we get a good coach (:yao:) this kid is going score for fucking fun and all, he needs to be on an improved contract at the end of the season for sure probably with some ludicrous buyout clause, ludicrous high i mean

The Gunners together with Manchester United are also monitoring the Toon's young striking sensation Ayoze Perez.

Sunday Express

He won't move. I think he'll be here for another season and a half. No point going to a huge club until your guarantees to start. IMO. He s***s all over Wellbeck though.

Aye -should be looking at  £20m at the very least in 18 months. Sell him now we'll struggle fro £10m

Sunday Express

He won't move. I think he'll be here for another season and a half. No point going to a huge club until your guarantees to start. IMO. He s***s all over Wellbeck though.

Aye -should be looking at  £20m at the very least in 18 months. Sell him now we'll struggle fro £10m

With what young players are going for now, I would be expecting a lot more than that if he continues to progress at this rate.