Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Sell 10-15m this window and load it up with extra instalments (raising it 25m), especially if Arsenal or Manyoo qualify for the CL. There's definite prospect of international caps as well, so throw that add-on into the mix as well because he'll fire under the coaching of somebody like Wenger. Arsenal will make a profit when the kid moves to a Real or Barca

He won't be here long, we're a mid-table feeder club at best under the current regime. May as well get it over & done with right now (if he can put in some storming performances over the course of the window) , and coax a club into gambling on his ceiling of potential & fulfilling it.

Fuck that shit.  Keep him, get a decent manager with a bit of ambition in and see where we can go.  If the club at least appears not to be a stagnant, unambitious mess we may have a chance of holding onto some of these players and doing something interesting.

Int the telegraph article just under the photo of Ayoze there's a text that says  "Come and get me: Top clubs after Perez"  or something like that as if he wants away. Fucking cunts, it annoyed me!

The Star claims Manu and Arsenal lining up offers...

My only spark is about to be doused forever... Full depth of discontent and final divorce proceeding will be reached if this happens, the once all consuming love of my life will be turned into an object of hate should this crime ever happen!!!

Don't believe he will be sold - at least not this window and it would be stupid to sell him in the Summer as well.  He needs to continue to play every week rather than sit on the  bench for his development and the longer he stays, the more valuable he will become.

With Cisse away and supposedly struggling with his knee (and the papers also saying he will be sold), who is going to get our goals - Riviere and Armstrong?

We've found it incredibly difficult to find strikers so selling either one of the only two players who have scored goals for us this season would be disastrous and would likely ensure a relegation battle for the rest of the season especially if we continue to leak goals as we have been doing and stop scoring them.

I suspect any club will want to watch him in this league for more than a few months before blasting that much cash on him, the Carroll deal was a bit of an anomaly in that respect IMO.

I think Carroll became the bench mark for scouts being careful with strikers with a few months of premier league football experience ;D

Don't care what any fucker says, that was the deal of the century!

A complete nothing article man.

The guy is starting for Newcastle, he won't move to either of those teams where he'd be behind three strikers in each.

The guy turned down Real and Porto was it? To come here. He's no idiot.

The talent the bloke has ushered through is immense.

Minor windfall for Ashley, should clubs come knocking on the door for his services - in the event of Ashley selling up. If  Carr goes, with Ashley clawing back some money, it could be an indicator that Ashley is on the verge of fucking off, because Carr is a pivotal &  influential figure in the current continental management set-up.

Can't help but feel this guy would have been another Ferrerya if not for the injuries to De jong and Cisse, as well as Riviere's struggles.

Scary stuff.

Not a chance, man. He'd have shone through in the company of crap like Riviere on his worst day.

He will be another name added to the list of strikers Pardew likes to tell everyone about who he has managed in his career. Give it a couple of years. "I made Perez".

Without doubt

Surely Joe Kinnear will take credit for Perez.

He will be another name added to the list of strikers Pardew likes to tell everyone about who he has managed in his career. Give it a couple of years. "I made Perez".

Without doubt

Surely Joe Kinnear will take credit for Perez.

He probably sired him.

He's actually his dad, he created him.