Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I hope he celebrates like that every game. I’d even go as far as a tee shirt reveal of ‘FTM’ every game if he’s scoring goals.

Might be just timing but the recent criticism in the stands does seem to have motivated him. Maybe just me.

I've been very critical of the guy for his performances in the number 10 position, and I have to say I love the celebration.

Shows me that he's a fighter and has some guts. It's cheeky enough without being mean spirited. Gone up in my estimation for it.

Enjoying him in the 3-4-2-1 setup as he's not as isolated in the centre. Looks a lot more useful. Still wish we could somehow use him as an out and out striker though.

Let him enjoy himself. I can only imagine what was being said to him on social media when he was having a bad time.

I've been very critical of the guy for his performances in the number 10 position, and I have to say I love the celebration.

Shows me that he's a fighter and has some guts. It's cheeky enough without being mean spirited. Gone up in my estimation for it.

Enjoying him in the 3-4-2-1 setup as he's not as isolated in the centre. Looks a lot more useful. Still wish we could somehow use him as an out and out striker though.

Let him enjoy himself. I can only imagine what was being said to him on social media when he was having a bad time.

This. He has his flaws and limitations but I think he's trying and doing a lot better in this system. Hope he can bag more goals though!

He's still shite a casual from Planet Soft Cunt.

In all seriousness though our team tends to play its best when he is also having a good game.

He has some qualities but it is also easy for the defenders to bully him. The lack of options is the problem here, given the circumstances he performs as well as you could expect really.

For his price tag and everything.

He's not good enough, but does tend to score some important goals for us and seems to now have the attitude of giving all he can and fighting for the cause, celebration doesn't bother me but I hope he can understand why fans were frustrated with him early on in the season, I personally felt like he was phoning it in at times and while I don't agree with the booing, it seems to have brought out a determination and fuck you attitude that can only help him and us overall.